Praram limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praram limited

Possibly selling praram limited, just gauging interest really, it's ebony and ash with lava rosewood front splice, 58inches long, 9.5 tip with titanium century ferrule, 18.2oz and 29mm butt, will come with long telescopic, short telescopic and a mini butt, the mini butt is black and white ebony as it was very lightweight so didn't add too much to the cue when being used. Anyone interested send me a DM and I'll send pics to mobile

Still selling?
    Guts over Glory

Comment

Not currently sorry, still using the cue and quite happy with it, I had an Asia signature cue made but when it came it wasn’t stiff enough which is why I was checking about interest while I was waiting on that cue coming

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
        Not currently sorry, still using the cue and quite happy with it, I had an Asia signature cue made but when it came it wasn’t stiff enough which is why I was checking about interest while I was waiting on that cue coming
        Current cue working well. Just need new eyes lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
          Frazz,
          what balance point are you getting/got on these stiff shafts?
          Also if the rigidity and response was just right, would you choose bp over weight? Like less weight for the right bp..

Comment

Balance point is something I have never even thought of mate, I didn’t even know it was a thing people looked for till recently, I just get dimensions I want and Look for around 9/10 stiffness

Comment

As long as you’re getting the right feedback from the shaft and sound an feel from the tip, other details are overlooked when you’re playing regular.. That changed for me when I started making and stopped playing .

Comment

Working...
              X