Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Crispian jones cue

Hi,

Does anyone have a 1 piece crispian jones cert cue they are willing to let go, pool spec preferably please let me know

Many thanks

Must be someone willing to at least discuss, why so quiet on here never used to be like this, i have had a few cues from here in the past usually a helpful forum

Comment

Originally Posted by Firecue1985 View Post
      Must be someone willing to at least discuss, why so quiet on here never used to be like this, i have had a few cues from here in the past usually a helpful forum
      There aren't that many Certificate cues about anyway, but even less when you're after a pool spec. Good luck with your search though.

Comment

Message or call Crispian directly. He may have something in stock.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

There aren't that many Certificate cues about anyway, but even less when you're after a pool spec. Good luck with your search though.
          Ok thanks mark yes not many in pool spec.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            Message or call Crispian directly. He may have something in stock.
            Ok will give him a call. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Firecue1985 View Post
              Just in the spirit of trying to help someone who remembers busier times on here, this may be worth a chase if you are keen to track one down.. the sellers good with answering questions and he may know who bought it. Looks a decent spec.

May be sitting in his collection amassing dust, guess you never know unless you ask.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226107784978
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Just in the spirit of trying to help someone who remembers busier times on here, this may be worth a chase if you are keen to track one down.. the sellers good with answering questions and he may know who bought it. Looks a decent spec.

May be sitting in his collection amassing dust, guess you never know unless you ask.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226107784978
                Hey cue crafty, i had seen this on ebay its perfect, just missed out on it recently wasn't quick enough by the time i asked a question it sold, doubt the person would let it go so quick now haha

Comment

Working...
                X