Aurora laminated snooker tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Aurora laminated snooker tips

I just want to let everyone know that although I have been out for a while I am back with a full stock of the new Aurora snooker tips.
    I have put a couple listings on ebay as a promotion.
    For those who are not familiar with the Aurora tips, it features only one glue line on the contact surface which allows for maximum leather contact with the cue ball. Larger leather contact area means better grip on the cue ball and better chalk retainment.
    In other words, Aurora snooker tip is designed to be a laminated tip that plays closest to a one piece leather tip without all the problems of a one piece tip.
    You can also buy the Aurora snooker tips from my UK dealer Dave Coutts.
    Thank you.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Aurora-laminated...item3a672697e8
    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 16 June 2011, 06:19 AM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

The ones i received seems very good and solid! but they were missing this nice small metal box....
    Can you attach it to my oil parcel?
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Best laminated tips ive come across

Comment

been usein mine for 3 weeks and im loving it

Comment

my choice of laminated tips, been playing with Aurora tips since it was first availed and still loving it...

i have to mention that i was re-tipping once and me being all thumbs, had a minor mishap and the tip got spoilt. no fault with the tip, but airin was generous enough to send me another free of charge. how kind!!
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I was gonna get some but seems like the cost is double of what kamui is locally...i'll stick to talisman

Comment

Kamui is not bad at the beginning. However, it tends to get harder and harder very fast. Tailsman holds the chalk not very well and is easy to delaminate. Aurora tip is the best tip I have ever used. And it is durable and does not deform. With Aurora tip on my cue, I can focus in the game.

Comment

These tips were just not for me, way too soft and lost their shape very easily.
                I bought five and tried a couple but ended up giving the other three away.
                Not as good as the Kamui MH.

Really soft feeling tip that I just could not get used to.

The Kamui MH is the best laminated tip by a long way for me, just in a different league to the Aurora.

If you do like a slightly softer tip they may be good for you though.
                Last edited by gem; 19 June 2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X