JP exclusive trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP exclusive trade

bit of an oddball request this ... not packing snooker in as such so if anyone is after a JP exclusive... mini butt and extension with almost new black cue craft alloy.... i am after a decent 2 piece cue and case ...and cash my way depending on cue and your valuation, as i know what this is expected

i wont be posting this so anyone in North East looking for a nice cue...let me know
    Last edited by subzeer0; 31 July 2019, 01:53 PM.

Maybe share some details subzeer0, length, weight, tip size, one piece or 3/4, picture

Comment

google is your friend .. bout sums it up ..tip supplied by adr147

https://www.parriscues.com/products/...exclusive_cue/

cue1.jpg
      Last edited by subzeer0; 31 July 2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I don't need to google to go to parriscues website, or the London shop, been to both
        All i am saying is people will want to know the length, tip size and weight before they buy it from you.

Comment

a bit of an update...19.1 oz in weeight...9.8mm tip ...wonder why he mixes measurements up...or swap weihrauch hw100kt must be less than 18 months old

Comment

£400 collected ...near Durham

Comment

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
              or swap weihrauch hw100kt
              what does this mean?

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
              ...wonder why he mixes measurements up.
              if you mean the use of imperial weights and metric diameter?
              This is not John Parris specific but nearly every cue maker uses imperial for weight, length, balance point, length of splices and metric for tip and butt diameter.

I believe that tips are measured in metric because when cues started using leather tips, the tips available at the time mostly came from France and were available in metric sizes
              Where that is true or not I don't know but I have seen old adverts from late 1800s that mentioned From France and the range available were in millimetres

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yeah it really annoys me when people put the length in mm and weight in g's, no one uses that ever in relation to cues, maybe wrong but that's the way it always has been

Comment

[QUOTE=DeanH;n991352]
                  what does this mean?

He would swap for an Air rifle dean, weihrauch are a german make, I have one but its probably 18 years old not 18 months

Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

I tried Google translate but did not gain enlightenment, thanks JF

Comment

Try this Dean,

https://www.theairguncentre.com/weihrauch-hw-100-kt

Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

not into guns but thanks anyway

Comment

please delete thread...no longer available and got me weihrauch hw100kt...happy days

Comment

congrats on your new "toy"

threads are not deleted just because they are "finished with".

Comment

my apologies...i was thinking just hogging the server

Comment

Working...
                              X