Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 200+ Boxes of Century Pro Cue Tips & 200+ Century Pro Titanium Ferrules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 200+ Boxes of Century Pro Cue Tips & 200+ Century Pro Titanium Ferrules

I have been Official Stockist for Century Pro Cue Tips since the very Start 2017!! These are One of the Best Selling Tips & Titanium Ferrules on the Market Today if not "The Best".

I have Approx 200+ Boxes of Century Pro Cue Tips in 4 Grades G1|G2|G3|G4 and there are 4x Tips in Each Box which is Over 800 Tips in Total!! These Retail at ?19.95 Box or ?6 a Tip!.....Total Over ?4000+ if Selling them by the Box or ?4,800 if Selling them Seperately.

I also have Approx 200+ Century Pro Titanium Ferrules in the Most Popular Sizes Available from 8mm-12mm and alot of them are in Tubs, These Retail at ?19.99 Each!.....Total Over ?4000+ if selling them Separately.

But you could earn Much More Money if you can fit the Ferrules Yourself, As most Cue Makers charge a Minimum of ?40-?60 Fitted for Top Quality Titanium Ferrules! So there is a Potential of ?8,000-?12,000 Return just on the Ferrules alone Fitted at ?40-?60 Each!

Also if you Re-Tip Cues then you could earn much more on the Tips aswell as most Charge Approx ?12-?15 for the Century Pro Tips Fitted!

* Potential of ?24,000 Return! *

I have Sold 1000's of these myself and have them fitted to my Own Playing Cues the Tips & Titanium Ferrules and they are Fantastic!!

Many of the Top Snooker Professionals etc Use these Tips and Titanium Ferrules on there Cues! Mark Selby, Neil Robertson, Shaun Murphy + Many others use these Century Pro Cue Tips.

And Mark Selby is a Century Pro Cue Tips Brand Ambassador!!

I did have a lathe myself but sold it and was going to buy a newer bigger one but haven't had the time due to other projects im involved in at present that's why these are For Sale at this Special Offer Price.

* THIS IS A "ONE OFF SPECIAL OFFER" AND WHEN THESE ARE SOLD YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER OFFER LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!!

Please email me if you have any other Questions: topgazza@aol.com

?2,750 ono

UK MAINLAND POSTAGE ONLY SORRY AND WILL BE FULLY INSURED - I MAYBE ABLE TO MEET UP IN PERSON IF YOU LIVE OR TRAVEL NEAR M4 CARDIFF, BRISTOL ETC
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X