Maximus ultimate for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus ultimate for sale

Hi, I am selling a practically brand new maximus ultimate, I got this cue around 3 weeks ago but cant get on with it, nothing wrong with the cue, it's just not the right cue for me.

Cue is ebony and ash with a single front splice of Siam rosewood, 3/4 with mini butt and long telescopic extension.

Specs are 57.5 inches
    9.5mm tip
    18.2oz
    29mm butt.

Can post with 3/4 halo case if wanted also. Pm for price please
    Free image hosting service. Create public and private albums. Link to social media platforms.

Comment

any link to the sale? ebay?
      Up the TSF!

Comment

Wat u mean? Am not listing on eBay or anything, listed here n that's it, posted 5 pics, if u want more tell me what u want to see and I'll take them and post

Comment

As a protection to all members it is preferable to sell items on places like ebay, etc.
          Apologies, only passing on what the owners have asked us to say.
          Up the TSF!

Comment

So does that mean it's not allowed here? I listed a cue 1 month ago and never had any hassle

Comment

There's listings below this where nothing been said to them?

Comment

just something the owners asked again yesterday
                Up the TSF!

Comment

So does it mean I can't sell it? Is it better if I do it on twitter and link here? If I can figure how to do that

Comment

You can sell it, but a link to somewhere would be best, if you don't mind
                    The owners just want all members to be protected as much as poss
                    Up the TSF!

Comment

Here's the link to the cue for sale on my twitter page.
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/fraserp147/status/1200503098600574978?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

Nice one Frazz , thanks very much for that . Much appreciated .

still looking for the ‘ one ‘ then Frazz ? Hopefully you will find something that suits your game very soon .
                        Last edited by Neil Taperell; 29th November 2019, 08:31 PM.
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Basically this was advertised as 57.9 inches which is pretty much wat I wanted as I wanted 58 but it's actually 57.5 and the same length as the cue I just sold so I'd rather just sell it and get something that suits, just annoying basically

Comment

Have you seen anything else Frazz ? Or do you need to sell before you buy ?

cant recall if I mentioned this before , have you spoken to Andrew Ramsay ? He must surely have something that would suit you .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                              As a protection to all members it is preferable to sell items on places like ebay, etc.
                              Apologies, only passing on what the owners have asked us to say.
                              I would happily vouch for Frazz if that helps.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X