Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses or not ?

Hi all,

Im at the point where I need to wear my reading glasses more and more for different things apart from reading like eating etc.

My question is , anybody on here wearing snookerspex style glasses for snooker but not wearing glasses all the time ?.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Starsky; 10 September 2020, 12:14 PM.

Hi Starsky
    i don't see why you'd consider it a problem wearing them for snooker if you don't need them all the time.
    If you fail to see a sharp edge to a ball, regardless if it's close or far, you need the glasses.
    Hard enough game as it is without the visual handicap too

Comment

Originally posted by wayne View Post
      Hi Starsky
      i don't see why you'd consider it a problem wearing them for snooker if you don't need them all the time.
      If you fail to see a sharp edge to a ball, regardless if it's close or far, you need the glasses.
      Hard enough game as it is without the visual handicap too
      Thanks for your reply Wayne.

It’s not a case of I can’t see the edges , it’s the fact I can’t see the ball on the long shots and half the time I’m guessing the angle based on previous experience . I was hoping it was my lack of playing recently but I’m realising it’s just an age eyesight thing.

I can’t believe more people don’t wear them especially oldish gits like myself, it can only be for vanity reasons.

I’ve contacted Snookerspex and I’m going to send them my prescription once I get my eyes tested in a couple of weeks and see if there’s any hope for me ...

Comment

Working...
      X