Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulkie
    replied
    Bought 2 cue craft cases iff STU couple of weeks back. Like everyone says nothing fancy, just old school rigid and well built.

Fits all 3 extensions as well which is a big plus (my previous 1pc aluminium would only take 2 extensions).

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    I've owned both the Cue Craft and unbranded aluminium cases, and the Cue Craft is much better made in my opinion. The lining is better quality as well, so much so that I bought the replacement foams and fitted them into another case
    totally agree
    I also have used the replacement foams from CC in any case that fits

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    I've owned both the Cue Craft and unbranded aluminium cases, and the Cue Craft is much better made in my opinion. The lining is better quality as well, so much so that I bought the replacement foams and fitted them into another case

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Good choice Starsky. Nothing flash....does what it says on the tin.

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Thanks for the replies guys.
    As it’s going to be a birthday present for me I’ve decided to go for the more expensive Cue Craft black aluminum ....

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by trying View Post

The wife too?
    lost count of them mate....

All my exes wear Rolexes....

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

the search is the fun part indeed, once its its over... a new search is required
    The wife too?

Leave a comment:

• Bell308
    replied
    Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Thanks for the recommendation CC .

I’ve had a look at the cases on there and the ‘Halo style’ style did stand out . True to form though I over thought it and dismissed for some detail I can’t remember .
    The mad thing is once I’ve got it I won’t care less about how it looks and I’ll launch it under the table and forget about it when I play .
    One thing to note is that Stus Halo case is shorter than the original halo, certainly in the 3/4 length type, i know as i had to by a new case to fit my new 3/4 length cue which the cue maker fitted to a halo case.....

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

So true....
    some call it retail therapy, i prefer "The endless search for fun"

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied

the search is the fun part indeed, once its its over... a new search is required
    So true....

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied

Indeed ....

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied

I’ve had a look at the cases on there and the ‘Halo style’ style did stand out . True to form though I over thought it and dismissed for some detail I can’t remember .
    The mad thing is once I’ve got it I won’t care less about how it looks and I’ll launch it under the table when I play .

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied

Yes, if you really dont want any branding on the case at all, their "Halo style" Ali cases are good quality. I bought a deluxe handle one about 3 years ago now from GB and still going strong.

The mad thing is once I’ve got it I won’t care less about how it looks and I’ll launch it under the table and forget about it when I play .

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied

Thanks for that ,
    I don’t know why I didn’t think of them before
    Yes, if you really dont want any branding on the case at all, their "Halo style" Ali cases are good quality. I bought a deluxe handle one about 3 years ago now from GB and still going strong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X