Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timur1982
    replied
    Hi, Can i light a table just using LED downlights? i was thinking of doing 5 rows of 4 evenly spread over the table. the ceiling is 2.7m high. Would it be ok?

Leave a comment:

• Delphi
    replied
    Thanks, they really look nice but not cheap, i wonder if 3 of these cheap double TL LED lights wouldn't be enough really.
    127 cm long for one so 3 in a row.18 watts/3960 lumen

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    As i am building my own room end of the year, looking at lights already, i think these 2 would work fine, what do you guys think?
    https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B09478..._dp_it_im&th=1
    https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B08J3T...lig_dp_it&th=1

I guess from the first 2 would be enough or 3 from the second link.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    If that first one is a metre (1000mm) I reckon you would need three, that would give you just under a ten foot light above a twelve foot table.

Leave a comment:

• Delphi
    replied
    As i am building my own room end of the year, looking at lights already, i think these 2 would work fine, what do you guys think?
    https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B09478..._dp_it_im&th=1
    https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B08J3T...lig_dp_it&th=1

I guess from the first 2 would be enough or 3 from the second link.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Delphi; 5 May 2022, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Will two of those be sufficient for a full size table? I had calculated the price for 3 of those.
    Ideally 3! Steve Barton has three tables in his club with the same thin LED panel lights, the middle table only has 2 lights above it and it is noticeable dimmer than the other two that have 3 lights above. The more area the light covers the less shadow you have beneath the balls!

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

two will do, as the light projects outwards to the ends and sides
    we have 2x 5ft units
    as Geoff said once, have them 5ft above the bed and you should have very good coverage.

Thank you. I will definitely consider them.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied

Will two of those be sufficient for a full size table? I had calculated the price for 3 of those.
    two will do, as the light projects outwards to the ends and sides
    we have 2x 5ft units
    as Geoff said once, have them 5ft above the bed and you should have very good coverage.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

There cheaper than those in your link?

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied

Those will look neat on a snooker table for sure. A little expensive for me though.
    There cheaper than those in your link?

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
    Those will look neat on a snooker table for sure. A little expensive for me though.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    I have 3 of these.

https://www.gws-led.co.uk/collection...ed-panel-light

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by mikee View Post

About five years , and not changed a tube yet ,I’m dreading one going as it will be hard to change them with out walking on the table , will be a step ladder each side and a sturdy plank off wood over the top I think .Not sure on wattage just pretty much standard .natural daylight , it’s nice and bright ,no headaches etc
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    They look superb. Not to mention the table and the room too. How long have you had them for? How long do they generally last for? How many watts? No shadows on the table too which is great.
    About five years , and not changed a tube yet ,I’m dreading one going as it will be hard to change them with out walking on the table , will be a step ladder each side and a sturdy plank off wood over the top I think .Not sure on wattage just pretty much standard .natural daylight , it’s nice and bright ,no headaches etc

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    They look superb. Not to mention the table and the room too. How long have you had them for? How long do they generally last for? How many watts? No shadows on the table too which is great.

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Got these two double five foots from somewhere like office world I think ,daylight anti flicker tubes , nice and bright and not expensive .Lots of places have them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X