WTB 2nd Hand Leather Cue Case`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 2nd Hand Leather Cue Case`

I want a stamford cue case but cant warrant paying £245 or whatever it is for a brand new one. does any have a 2nd hand leather cue case for sale? good condition obviously. doesnt matter what style prefer it not to be all black tho, something funky or different would be good cheers

I've got an SH & RP BLack Leather cue case mate, it's a 1 piece case, but it can take two cues at the same time. It's got the straps and all the usual features.

If you send me your email, I can get some pictures to you.

Comment

Originally Posted by kurtweston View Post
      I want a stamford cue case but cant warrant paying £245 or whatever it is for a brand new one. does any have a 2nd hand leather cue case for sale? good condition obviously. doesnt matter what style prefer it not to be all black tho, something funky or different would be good cheers
      i have a less than one year old . peradon leather 2 cue case , that is 48 " long by 4.5 " wide . will take two 3/4 , cues and small mini butt. it cost me 180 . the diamonds have been re dyed dark blue as the old ones have faded , it has a few scratches and the stitching on a couple of the patches is slightly ruffled , but that is nit picking . i have gone back to using a one piece cue so i dont need it . i'd like £ 90 inc p and p . or if you live in north west England pop round . this is open to all forum members . ps may sell my parris special 58. 18 oz ash 10 mm as well . offers around 220 inc p and p .

Comment

I've got still got the SH & RP BLack Leather cue case mate, it's a 1 piece case, but it can take two cues at the same time. It's got the straps and all the usual features.

If you send me your email, I can get some pictures to you.

Comment

Hi , I sell brand new cases but from time to time , players want a change and I sometimes have second hand ones for sale.

Just got a new batch of cues in from Mastercue and an thinking of changing my cue to a lovely custom one piece from the batch so I might have a slimline 3/4 Leather Patchwork Case in Black and Red available if your still looking.

Comment

Working...
          X