Clear All

• brother3
    replied
    the weight is almost the same not much diffenece

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_Y.
    replied
    Originally Posted by brother3 View Post
    I have both carbon fibre and aluminium cases, to be honest they both do their purpose which is to protect the cue, just aluminium case are cheaper and carbon fibre is expensive. however you dont see carbon fibre as often in snooker clubs. If you planng just to protect cues all case are the same
    is carbon fibre case lighter than an aluminium case?

Leave a comment:

• brother3
    replied
    I have both carbon fibre and aluminium cases, to be honest they both do their purpose which is to protect the cue, just aluminium case are cheaper and carbon fibre is expensive. however you dont see carbon fibre as often in snooker clubs. If you planng just to protect cues all case are the same

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_Y.
    replied
    how do you find the carbon fibre cases in terms of the protection of cues, comparing to the normal aluminium cases?

Leave a comment:

• brother3
    replied
    Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
    I have a carbon fibre case from this guy and it is fantastic. The most rigid and stable case I've ever seen.

Can you send me picture of your case, i'm looking to buy one but this guy dont reply his emails

Leave a comment:

• jonnylovessn8ker
    replied
    are they heavy to carry around?

Leave a comment:

• ChatLag
    replied
    Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
    Try this.

I have one on order and he's a really nice guy.

I have a carbon fibre case from this guy and it is fantastic. The most rigid and stable case I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• checkSide
    replied
    Try this.

I have one on order and he's a really nice guy.

Leave a comment:

• bongo
    replied
    Apparently Craftsman Cues will be releasing a new series of cases soon and I think they will be fibre glass cases.

Leave a comment:

• itx
    started a topic fibre glass cases

fibre glass cases

anyone know where i could buy a fibre glass cue case, preferably a 3/4 style.
Working...
X