Telescopic extensions for BCE cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telescopic extensions for BCE cues

I have a Ronnie O'Sullivan endorsed BCE Cue that my wife bought for me for my birthday a few years ago. She bought it from JJB Sport. It has the BCE Smart Extender with it which screws into the butt. I thought, seen as this 9" extension was made, that BCE would also do the screw in telescopic extensions you can get to fit Peradon cues, but it seems BCE do not. Does anybody know of anywhere that makes or stocks these extensions to fit the joint I have?
    Last edited by Welshsteve; 11 November 2009, 03:59 PM.
    Cheers
    Steve

No I don't but I like Pukka Pies

Sorry man for the comment, I couldn't help it
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

According to many hours searching the www and ringing a few cue manufacturers it seems BCD don't actually make one Could always try getting another smart extender and asking a cue manufaturer to take the joint off that and fit it to a telescopic extension. Obviously ask first and if they can get the smart extender.

other than that you could just buy a push on telescopic extension.

Chris

Comment

http://www.bluemoonleisure.com/Snook...20prices_1.htm

Or bitter sells this on his ebay
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SNOOKER-POOL-C...item1c0d521d8e

Or you could just buy a push on extension.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
          No I don't but I like Pukka Pies

Sorry man for the comment, I couldn't help it
          LOL

Thanks guys, I'll look into it. My mate who rarely plays anymore has a very expensive Peradon cue. I might see if he wants to part with it
          Cheers
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X