Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omin extension

Hi to everyone!

I own an Omin Millennium Cue and I'd like to buy a wood 6'' extension to it.

I just cannot find it on the net.

Does any have for sale or could advise something?

P.S

I live in Israel, and if someone has the extension for sale, please offer me a price including postage to Israel.

Thanks to all replies!

Tolik

i can get you a brand new one (10GBP) from the shops here in Singapore but the postage will be 10GBP.

I will highly suggest you look for Mr Israel the Israel snooker player/coach, he usually play in Ashdod or Asi, maybe they can do something cheaper for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
      i can get you a brand new one (10GBP) from the shops here in Singapore but the postage will be 10GBP.

I will highly suggest you look for Mr Israel the Israel snooker player/coach, he usually play in Ashdod or Asi, maybe they can do something cheaper for you.
      There are no extension here in Israel.. I have already looked in every possible shop here..

I agree with the total price of 20 GBP. How can we go on with the deal?

Comment

Why don't you go for longer extension ?

Comment

Originally Posted by sextolik View Post
          There are no extension here in Israel.. I have already looked in every possible shop here..

I agree with the total price of 20 GBP. How can we go on with the deal?
          I remember that there are some Omin cue is which is readily available in Israel but at a much pricer level than those available in the rest of the world.

Check with Asi, maybe he can arrange something for you.

Comment

I already have a long telescopic one, and I want just a 6''. I don't like the aluminium 9'' which are available here, and their price is just too expensive.

Comment

I remember that there are some Omin cue is which is readily available in Israel but at a much pricer level than those available in the rest of the world.

I don't know who is Asi and it's like hard now to find it out. But I have checked for the extension in the central snooker/pool shop here in Tel-Aviv and they told me there are no such extensions and probably won't be.

Can you help me with that? I told you I agree with the price. I have been already looking for a long time for that extension and I don't mind paying 20 GBP for that.
              Please help me.

Comment

Willytan, can we talk by phone? what is your phone number?

Comment

Originally Posted by sextolik View Post
                  Willytan, can we talk by phone? what is your phone number?
                  Hi,

Sorry if i had given you the wrong idea.
                  I was just giving you a example how the postage & the item will cost if sent from my location.

Yes, if you are interested, the mini butt here is 20 pounds while the postage to your location is 20 pound. So it will set you back at least 35 pound just for the mini butt.

I think if you look for ADR or Stu of greenbazie, you might get a better price.

Add me on msn - tanjweeloy@yahoo.com
                  Email me - willysellcue@yahoo.com
                  Last edited by willytan; 22 April 2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X