No announcement yet.

**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Jones is certainly the don of case making..... Cracking work as ever!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Thought Cardiff wore red Bluejay???.......................haha............. ....

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
        Thought Cardiff wore red Bluejay???.......................haha............. ....
        itx, sorry to interrupt, but could you make some space in your inbox please ?

Comment

• **Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Yeah.....will do Bill....it's been busy today.

Comment

• Cleared Bill

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
              Thought Cardiff wore red Bluejay???.......................haha............. ....
              Don't get me started on that!

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                That's a beauty. Who made it?

They are exactly the same as peradons wide leather as i have the dark blue one, was actually thinking i want the case you have and i think i am going to get one as it looks nice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                  They are exactly the same as peradons wide leather as i have the dark blue one, was actually thinking i want the case you have and i think i am going to get one as it looks nice.
                  This is very confusing, Les was talking about someone else's Master Cue case ?? not like Peradons at all ????

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    This is very confusing, Les was talking about someone else's Master Cue case ?? not like Peradons at all ????

The master cue case looks exactly like the peradon case i have just different colour. must have quoted the wrong person bloody phone.

Edit just seen the spacers that peradons case doesn't have

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                      The master cue case looks exactly like the peradon case i have just different colour. must have quoted the wrong person bloody phone.

Edit just seen the spacers that peradons case doesn't have
                      Those spacers are just pieces of foam I had lying around that I cut to size

Comment

• So finally I have laid my hands on one of these beauties......

Just want to say a massive thank you to jlowap for all his help in sorting this case out for me....... A great guy to deal with!!
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Couple of North Wales cases, brown one is labelled Crispian Jones
                          Last edited by jrc750; 13 September 2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• nice wooly jr

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Couple of North Wales cases, brown one is labelled Crispian Jones
                              The other one looks a cracker . . Like it could hold 2 x 60" cues . Looks like green algae

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                                The other one looks a cracker . . Like it could hold 2 x 60" cues . Looks like green algae
                                Wow, are you a psychic or something
                                Lovely case, gonna swop my Wooly into it for a game later

Comment

Working...
                                X