**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
    A stunning and unique case there Bill. I really like it, looks classy mate.
    Just don't do what I did, and agree a price in Dollars, to be paid on completion.

For the next 3 months the Pound / Dollar exchange left me with a lot dearer case than I

had planned for ( plus £28 to HM revenue & Customs ) !

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Just don't do what I did, and agree a price in Dollars, to be paid on completion.

For the next 3 months the Pound / Dollar exchange left me with a lot dearer case than I

had planned for ( plus £28 to HM revenue & Customs ) !
      Rogers website looks like its been shut down, so might be no chance of ordering any more.

Comment

• My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
          My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Les looks great, never thought of going stainless but it has a cool look to it. Graham builds a great looking case. I have had numerous comments on mine.
          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Excellent touch the s/steel . Looks very classy .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I've probably asked you this before Les, but is the stainless more difficult to work on than brass ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I've probably asked you this before Les, but is the stainless more difficult to work on than brass ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Its a pain in the backside! but worth it.

Comment

• Hi Les

Superb cases, must be proud.

What sewing maching did you get in the end as looking for one for kids leather bags etc but wondered if similar?
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    Hi Les

Superb cases, must be proud.

What sewing maching did you get in the end as looking for one for kids leather bags etc but wondered if similar?
                    Not sure which Les you are asking but if it is me I bought a Singer Commercial

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                      Les looks great, never thought of going stainless but it has a cool look to it. Graham builds a great looking case. I have had numerous comments on mine.
                      I wondered where this case went , loved the colours when I was making it , so much so I made a 1 piece in the same colours for me lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                        wondered where this case went ! loved the colours when I was making this , so much so I made 1 piece in the same colours for myself lol

Comment

• Just got this today, not bad condition.

Comment

• Originally Posted by dan226 View Post

Just got this today, not bad condition.
                            Looks good, like the pattern in the leather.

Comment

• Anyone ever got one of those one piece metal shiny cases?

Comment

A member recently pm'd me about the condition of my Wooden case by Roger Taft.

It's still straight, and in use on a weekly basis after 3+ years of use. . A little bit of shrink on some infills, but seems to be wearing well.

If I were to change anything about my original order, I'd get a slightly darker interior .

Beautiful - now that's a case - looks good enough to sleep in that

Comment

Working...
                                X