• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    I still get praise for my short case you made for my pool cue
    yep all well thanks

I always tell people not to use the Attachment function, but use TinyPic or ImgBB and get the "forum sharing" code and paste that.
    Ever since Photobucket blocked image sharing for a huge wedge of money, these types of sites are the best option for vBulletin forums
    Don't blame TSF, it is the same with all vBulletin-based forums from what I have seen.
    I don't think the new owners have any plans at the moment to change the platform
    [maybe I will pass on the membership comments ]

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    welcome back GH
    update for you - ferret sold TSF a couple of years ago

And yes it is always about money - investment...
    to change the platform that TSF runs on (vBulletin) would take some investment to change it; and even then some people will still complain :wink:
    Hi dean 😁 Hope your well Long time since I’ve been on , Thought they would of sorted the archaic way of posting pics by now Probably be a long time until I come back on as well lol

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Over time things are usually made easier to use but it’s the other way round on here...??:stupid:

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
    Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money ��
    welcome back GH
    update for you - ferret sold TSF a couple of years ago

And yes it is always about money - investment...
    to change the platform that TSF runs on (vBulletin) would take some investment to change it; and even then some people will still complain :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    Simple thing like uploading photos through tsf forum is shocking and no two ways about it.
    Yes agree, def puts people posting pics for sure...

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Simple thing like uploading photos through tsf forum is shocking and no two ways about it.

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    'It's all about the money' sounded like a little dig at Ferret to me........... Yes its getting dated, but so are a lot of Forums, ever since PB change their policies certainly has made it difficult posting pics.

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
    So Ferret should run the forum out of the goodness of his heart?
    Nope not at all ! But keep it up with times yes It’s a dinosaur of a website now

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money ��
    So Ferret should run the forum out of the goodness of his heart?

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    Agree totally, comical ain’t it lol:highly_amused:
    Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money 😎

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Long time since I’ve been on here ! Not changed at all in donkeys years lol !!!! It’s a dinosaur of a website the way you have to post pics etc

Agree totally, comical ain’t it lol:highly_amused:

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Long time since I’ve been on here ! Not changed at all in donkeys years lol !!!! It’s a dinosaur of a website the way you have to post pics etc
    Dear me you're a difficult guy to get hold of haha. If you're accepting orders do let us know! Been trying to get hold of ya!

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    That's pretty nice. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking
    It worked out at 220, his prices might have gone up as his cases are in demand, he's very busy at the mo. Really nice guy to deal with and very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    That's pretty nice. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X