**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Nice case Neil. Didn't fancy a Reg Wright case with the cue?

I notice Graham has a lid at the end of the cases. If you get a chance could you put a picture of what it looks like; it looks like a flap but never seen one up close as didn't see one in Crispian's.
    Will put a pic up when i get the case . Was already talking to Graham before i knew that Reg did cases .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Will put a pic up when i get the case . Was already talking to Graham before i knew that Reg did cases .
      Ok mate that would be good.

I like both of their designs for different reasons, I do like the twin sets of brass Reg is using, wasn't sure how the top and bottom brass was finished and no screws in it!

I do like your case though and saw it on Facebook so enjoy!
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
        My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Stunning looking case les.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          New case on it's way from Graham [ Snooker Warrior ] .

[ATTACH]18793[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18794[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18795[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18796[/ATTACH]
          Stunning mate!!

Gaz.

Comment

• Cheers Gareth
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Nice case Neil - pleased for ya

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Wow! That's a bit special that one and loving the colour combo with the stainless protectors.
                I'm a bit boring but like the classic black leather jobbies as classy. Would put photos up but as per usual with this forum...it's a pain in the arse.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• as TooDark can't be a***d to do so, here are his images of his classy black leather case :wink:

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Lol, cheers Dean!:applause:
                    Website could do with a spruce as not changed since day I joined as really grating that you can't straight forward send photos via iPad in this day and age.
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

• I always keep an eye on this thread , is one of my favorite threads.

somehow , i can'nt see those pictures anymore.
                      It's photobucket we re dealing with , right ? PITA .

It's a shame , realy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                        I always keep an eye on this thread , is one of my favorite threads.

somehow , i can'nt see those pictures anymore.
                        It's photobucket we re dealing with , right ? PITA .

It's a shame , realy.
                        Yeah. Photobucket locked everyone's photos until they upgrade to a better account. After the £££s

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                          Yeah. Photobucket locked everyone's photos until they upgrade to a better account. After the £££s
                          Money !!

Comment

• Finally found a Parris case and avoided the year plus wait on a new one. Over the moon with it.

Just need a Parris towel now to go with it, if anyone has a spare let me know and il bung you a few quid and postage costs for it.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alangc View Post

Finally found a Parris case and avoided the year plus wait on a new one. Over the moon with it.

Just need a Parris towel now to go with it, if anyone has a spare let me know and il bung you a few quid and postage costs for it.

Cheers
                              Very nice mate, you’ve found a cracker there.

Comment

• Cheers mate, chuffed with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X