• Show
Clear All

• Rob153
    replied
    Few more pics of my Mark Rogers case-

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Ordered a 3/4 halo case as the end cap on my el cheapo case came off again and split slightly. Hopefully have it for early next week.

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Originally Posted by itx View Post
    He's on Facebook, his name is Graham Hardy, I spoke to him recently, he wasn't taking orders at the time, I'm not sure if that's still the situation or not.
    I tried to.contact him on fb also but no avail. I didn't want to pester so I just messaged once and left it. Kinda know how these things go as demand increases

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by itx View Post
    He's on Facebook, his name is Graham Hardy, I spoke to him recently, he wasn't taking orders at the time, I'm not sure if that's still the situation or not.
    He a member of TSF but not been on for a while.
    I have one of his early cases for my pool cue and it still gets comments now
    As you say, last time I contacted him he was not taking orders but that may have changed.

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Figured how to get pic to show.

Leave a comment:

• itx
    replied
    **Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    Any inside pictures? Never knew about this fella. I'd been trying to get in touch with snooker warrior but to no avail
    Interior matching exterior.

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    I certainly would be uploading photos of cues etc if TSF got with the times and not changed a bit since I joined forum in 2012 lol.

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Shame, but then again TSF is not alone- Platforms seem so archaic but if that's what we've got hey ho we'll make do :-)

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    vBulletin is notorious for the clunckiness of functions (the worst to me is the attachment functionality and management, that I don't promote its use in any way ) but I very much doubt changing of platform is on the cards any day soon

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    I am liking TinyPic (without registering) upload a picture file and copy the "for Forums" code, paste into TSF post.
    I have used ImgBB as well with ease

I feel Photobucket have lost a huge portion of their users by being greedy
    I agree PB must of lost a vast amount of people when they changed their policy.

On another note if the Forum/Software made it a lot easier for people to post pics surely it'd encourage more people to post?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Nice one. How do you get the pictures uploaded ? I've taken 3 steps backwards since the photobucket thing. . .
    Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
    Know the feeling, ended up using imgbb and just copying the direct URL- This day and age should be much simpler to add pictures to forums....
    I am liking TinyPic (without registering) upload a picture file and copy the "for Forums" code, paste into TSF post.
    I have used ImgBB as well with ease

I feel Photobucket have lost a huge portion of their users by being greedy

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    I’ll take some later- inside is Brown Suede, he’ll also stitch your name into the case if you want. Mark’s a really nice guy, kept me informed throughout . Ping him a message on FB, I don’t know what his lead times are at the moment but I know he’s busy( had both prefer Marks cases)

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Any inside pictures? Never knew about this fella. I'd been trying to get in touch with snooker warrior but to no avail

Leave a comment:

• Rob153
    replied
    Know the feeling, ended up using imgbb and just copying the direct URL- This day and age should be much simpler to add pictures to forums....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X