Clear All

• a few cases

Here are a few cases ive been working on lately

Comment

• they look the buis crispian all 1 piece or 3/4

Comment

• all 1 piece doubles jim

Comment

• Very nice Crispian.......a few shafts standing up i see ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• yes neil, they are half tapered and left upright in a rack ive made

Comment

• Stunning Cases Crispian.

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                Here are a few cases ive been working on lately
                Lovely cases crispian, im currently considering buying a leather case for my JPU + extensions. Whats your price range? Pm me if you prefer not to talk about prices on the forum
                77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• its ok rob if i scare them off here then its less emails to waist time with

start at £220 and go up to £300 !

Comment

• Very nice looking cases there Crispian. Just wondering, how are inner features like?

Comment

• i am still working on the insides of all the cases, will upload a few pictures of the insides over the weekend

Comment

• Does that really say "Randy" on that case ???? I hope that's sold and not a cancelled order lol, may have trouble shifting that

Comment

• Ive got two of them if he does cancel

one tan with black and one black with tan !

Comment

• I have some. Black & white I made them by hand.

Comment

• Snooker Warrior Custom Made 3/4 Leather Case

Here are the photos of my new leather case which I received from Snooker Warrior back at the beginning of September (apologies for the delay).
                              I wanted a short case made to fit my 3/4 pool cue, making it easier when sitting in back of small cars going to pool league matches
                              Anyway, Graham was a gent to deal with and all communications where responded within short time.
                              The entire time from first contact to receiving the case was within a month, even including a time where Graham rejected some leather from his supplier.
                              The case is made to perfection for the cue, as you can see, and of course, the photos do not do the case justice.
                              Cheers Graham.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Here is a link to have a look at the great case made for me last week by Snooker Warrior also it has my new Mike Wooldridge cue.
                                Both great arts of work would recomend both guys.
                                I have gone abit over the top with pics but hey who cares??

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...cue!**/page399

Comment

Working...
                                X