No announcement yet.

**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmarthen, just outside of the valleys bud, they do speak more welsh up that end. It's where wales gets nicer too, love that part of the country, some stunning places the more west you go....

The valleys are pretty shat really compared to carmarthen, tenby etc, rough old places most of the valleys...

I'm Just outside cardiff, beggining of the valleys me...

Comment

• llandridd wells i went to cally,pic of darrens case if i can get it to go through,[/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• two new cases from graham hardy(snooker warrior

two special made for me and a mate both cases hold 3 x 1 piece cuesAG0489_BURST002_zps8a2f8bd4.jpg[/IMG]e9.jpg[/IMG] graham delivered cases and picked a cue great bloke to meet

Comment

• Lovely cases there.
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• You greedy sod three cues in a case? Look excellent though nicely designed inside and out...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Thanks jim

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    Did you buy that new Jim , it looks like the one i sold .

Comment

• thats darren lowes,mine are the two big ones

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                        thats darren lowes,mine are the two big ones
                        Oh rite , its ok i,m still hungover after the rugby muck .

Comment

• yes lucky wernt ya lol

Comment

• Had to come on here and share my case story. I play pool and wanted a case that would take a 3/4 jointed cue, a 1/2 jointed cue ( used for breaking) and a space to put some bits and bobs while I'm playing e.g. wallet/phone and my equipment tin.
                            Snooker Warrior sorted it all out in around five weeks including a delay because he rejected the first batch of leather!
                            His communication and case making skills are first class. I wanted a fairly simple looking case, just a nice deep red, with matching interior and (agreed a bit flash, my name on the handle - I could even choose the font!)
                            Anyway, I've asked Graham to post the pics and just wanted to thank him publicly for his efforts, if you're looking for a new case, especially if your requirements are a little unusual, Snooker Warrior is the man.

Cheers, Andy J

Comment

• Here you are Andy couple of pics mate, glad you got it in time lol I know it was a close call as you wanted it for county trials , cheers mate

Comment

• Wow great case. I really like the colour and the extra compartments !!

Lovely!

: )
                                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                                X