Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes .. that's mine.. Crispian's masterpiece

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Can't remember where I found this photograph, but that is one beautiful case . .

Does someone on here own it ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15092[/ATTACH]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by cantonguy; 24 November 2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Received my new one piece "Crispian Jones" case yesterday (notice their not called "North Wales" cases anymore)
      Went for a simple 2 tone black and tan design to carry 2 cues, or one cue with extensions.
      When i think of Crispian's cases i think of rounded corners as his sort of trademark, coupled together with no straps and top quality details throughout. No suede rolls to divide things up yet, as he forgot to put them in lol, being sent out to me soon.
      Anyone who has had a case direct from him will remember the lovely glue smell and miles of bubble wrap, happy days
      Generally a fan of the heavily patch-worked cases but love the simplistic design of this. Crispian is in a class of his own when it comes to cases

Comment

• Wow!! Absolutely fantastic cases people have here!!

I have only a boring Peradon plain brown leather case, which is not impressive in any ways. It was quite a disappointment, as it wasn't closing evenly and nice: tight padding inside and only three catches and five hinges trying to hold the case closed. The seam between bottom and top looked horrible when cue and extensions were inside. So, I ordered (luckily found them from ebay) some hinges and catches and added them. I added four catches and six hinges more. I guess, the next stage is making some sort of end covers out of brass.

1-inside.jpg2-top.jpg3-hinges.jpg4-catches.jpg

Now the case is decent, but still boring.

Comment

• Nice work on the extra hinges etc, nice colour too

Comment

• Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post
            Wow!! Absolutely fantastic cases people have here!!

I have only a boring Peradon plain brown leather case, which is not impressive in any ways. It was quite a disappointment, as it wasn't closing evenly and nice: tight padding inside and only three catches and five hinges trying to hold the case closed. The seam between bottom and top looked horrible when cue and extensions were inside. So, I ordered (luckily found them from ebay) some hinges and catches and added them. I added four catches and six hinges more. I guess, the next stage is making some sort of end covers out of brass.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15160[/ATTACH]

Now the case is decent, but still boring.
            wow, but the time you have the case open the frame would be over
            Contact Stu Green at GBL, see if he has any brass corner protectors still available, as I think they should fit on this case.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              wow, but the time you have the case open the frame would be over
              Contact Stu Green at GBL, see if he has any brass corner protectors still available, as I think they should fit on this case.
              Good finger muscle warm up. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

• MY MODEST COLLECTION

Comment

• What is in the cases? Suspense is killing me.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• My guess would be nothing no money left for cues LOL.

Comment

• Stunning cases Les .......where did you get the end protectors from ?
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        Stunning cases Les .......where did you get the end protectors from ?
                        Yeah, I love the cases and the end protectors look great too.
                        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Thanks Neil the ends are 3mm brass which i made myself. Not easy getting them right lot of heating bending checking and reheating etc etc! but worth it i think

Comment

• I've got a case coming soon from Crispian and wanted to fit some .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Like i said not easy to get them flush but well worth having a go.

Comment

• That's a sweet collection you've going there Les.......
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X