**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I've got a case coming soon from Crispian and wanted to fit some .
    Same as bud...... I'm going to be in the workshop next week, do you what me to knock a set up for you aswell mate??
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
      Same as bud...... I'm going to be in the workshop next week, do you what me to knock a set up for you aswell mate??
      Can you knock me up a set too please?

I have a CJ case too that would look great with a set of protectors.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        Can you knock me up a set too please?

I have a CJ case too that would look great with a set of protectors.

No problem bud..... Leave it with me, and I'll let you know how it goes next week.

Comment

No problem bud..... Leave it with me, and I'll let you know how it goes next week.
          Cheers mate!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Me too please mate, let me know what the damage is if you can help. No rush, my case won't leave Crispian until the new year I think.

Comment

• My God I've got Case Envy some lovely cases on display here. I may have to get one.

Comment

• New case stuck at the depot [ Mothers House ] for the last week , as i'm on holiday . Will hopefully collect it tomorrow and the get some pics up on here in the evening .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  New case stuck at the depot [ Mothers House ] for the last week , as i'm on holiday . Will hopefully collect it tomorrow and the get some pics up on here in the evening .
                  Is this the Crispian Jones case ??

Comment

• **Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

yep it is and Neil has been on tender hooks since whenever
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• It's my Xmas present and i've not opened it yet.......where is the justice in this world !!!

I've seen the pics that Crispian sent me, but there is nothing like seeing it in the flesh .

Unfortunately my camera work is shocking , so don't hold your breathe for good pics !!!

Comment

• So what do you mean, your on holiday ??? get yourself home now and smell the case before the glue wears off lol

Comment

• Yes mate ......turned up the day i left ......and not back until tomorrow afternoon .

Just hope the Old Girl is in !!!!

Comment

• Finally got my hands on it . Very impressed with it and not too heavy for a one piece case either .

DSC05303.jpgDSC05304.jpgDSC05305.jpgDSC05306.jpgDSC05307.jpg

Comment

• Few more pics

DSC05308.jpgDSC05309.jpgDSC05310.jpg

Comment

• That looks the bee knees Neil......the patch at the end with Crispian Jones cases embroidered on is a nice touch, congrats mate yourself a beauty there mate!!

Crispian is the dogs danglies at making cases for sure!!
                                Last edited by coomsey76; 28 December 2013, 09:47 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Working...
                                X