No announcement yet.

**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New case from MR Rogers. Not like me to go for the standard patterns .

40350982842_bb681657ef_c.jpg40395731291_d8c8f55a79_c.jpg
    Last edited by billabong; 21 February 2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Whose Mr Rogers? He have site?

Comment

• My case from Mark( will put up better ones later, pic he sent before posting, not my dodgy spliced cue!) Lovely work, search Mark (dodge) Rogers on FB.

Comment

• Nice one. How do you get the pictures uploaded ? I've taken 3 steps backwards since the photobucket thing. . .

Comment

• Know the feeling, ended up using imgbb and just copying the direct URL- This day and age should be much simpler to add pictures to forums....

Comment

• Any inside pictures? Never knew about this fella. I'd been trying to get in touch with snooker warrior but to no avail

Comment

• I’ll take some later- inside is Brown Suede, he’ll also stitch your name into the case if you want. Mark’s a really nice guy, kept me informed throughout . Ping him a message on FB, I don’t know what his lead times are at the moment but I know he’s busy( had both prefer Marks cases)

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                  Nice one. How do you get the pictures uploaded ? I've taken 3 steps backwards since the photobucket thing. . .
                  Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                  Know the feeling, ended up using imgbb and just copying the direct URL- This day and age should be much simpler to add pictures to forums....
                  I am liking TinyPic (without registering) upload a picture file and copy the "for Forums" code, paste into TSF post.
                  I have used ImgBB as well with ease

I feel Photobucket have lost a huge portion of their users by being greedy
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    I am liking TinyPic (without registering) upload a picture file and copy the "for Forums" code, paste into TSF post.
                    I have used ImgBB as well with ease

I feel Photobucket have lost a huge portion of their users by being greedy
                    I agree PB must of lost a vast amount of people when they changed their policy.

On another note if the Forum/Software made it a lot easier for people to post pics surely it'd encourage more people to post?

Comment

• vBulletin is notorious for the clunckiness of functions (the worst to me is the attachment functionality and management, that I don't promote its use in any way ) but I very much doubt changing of platform is on the cards any day soon
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Shame, but then again TSF is not alone- Platforms seem so archaic but if that's what we've got hey ho we'll make do :-)

Comment

• I certainly would be uploading photos of cues etc if TSF got with the times and not changed a bit since I joined forum in 2012 lol.
                          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                            Any inside pictures? Never knew about this fella. I'd been trying to get in touch with snooker warrior but to no avail
                            Interior matching exterior.

Comment

• **Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

He's on Facebook, his name is Graham Hardy, I spoke to him recently, he wasn't taking orders at the time, I'm not sure if that's still the situation or not.

Comment

• Figured how to get pic to show.

Comment

Working...
                                X