• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy3103
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Lovely collection of cases there Guy .
    Thx mate.. I got a 1pc slimline GBL case in black from STU recently as well. Case is a real beauty and I will sure put up some pictures of it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Lovely collection of cases there Guy .

Leave a comment:

• Guy3103
    replied

and 1 picture of my snooker corner...

Leave a comment:

• Guy3103
    replied
    Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
    I have another 2 brand new cases waiting for me with my sis' in Vienna... a 1pc slimline GBL case and a John Parris 3/4 unique Ostrich leather case that was originally made for Ali Carter!! Pictures will be uploaded around the end of January
    Some pic's of my new Parris Case : )

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    couple of cases i have done

not put many pics on lately been too busy lol

Leave a comment:

• Guy3103
    replied
    Very happy with my new Ultimate case by Crispian Jones )

I have another 2 brand new cases waiting for me with my sis' in Vienna... a 1pc slimline GBL case and a John Parris 3/4 unique Ostrich leather case that was originally made for Ali Carter!! Pictures will be uploaded around the end of January
    Last edited by Guy3103; 24 December 2012, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    hi john, glad your happy with it mate cheers graham

Leave a comment:

• jonnyhumbucker
    replied
    Just got this lovely case. made for me by snooker warrior ( graham ). if anybody is in the market for a new case i would highly recommend you get in touch with graham. its a fantastic case, really well made and a top bloke to deal with too. thanks once again grphoto3.JPGphoto2.JPGaham much appreciated. try to get some better pic's up later but struggling with my camera.

Leave a comment:

• Guy3103
    replied
    Probably my nicest case thus far...

IMG_2668.jpgIMG_2669.jpg
    Last edited by Guy3103; 4 December 2012, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    been using it to stir paint have you lol
    Ha Ha thats what i said to Gordon when i seen it ! looks good in the flesh its very hard to get good pics of a case...try in the daylight outside. I is made from fiberglass then painted blue then yellow and red paint splashes then several layers of laquer...looks good and just glad i have got it back !

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    been using it to stir paint have you lol

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    after selling this one complete 1 off case 10 years ago i managed to get it back ! Its nothing special but when i seen it for the first time i just fell in love with its design. It was made by Gordon Bain from paisley CUE+CASE MAN. Anyway here it is...the pics dont show just how bright the colors are.

Last edited by warren132; 23 November 2012, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by machine230677 View Post
    A few pics of my new case as made by snooker warrior i can't recomend his work enough just what i wanted and at a good price.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12332[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12335[/ATTACH]
    cheers for that mate, that was one of them cases that just came together with no problems at all ,, sometimes you get the odd corner on a case that wont stretch or sit neat but this was nice, i must admit it was a beauty when it was done , i am glad your happy with it mate cheers graham

Leave a comment:

• machine230677
    replied
    A few pics of my new case as made by snooker warrior i can't recomend his work enough just what i wanted and at a good price.

20121103_144800.jpg20121103_144346.jpg20121103_144411.jpg20121103_144500.jpg20121103_144721.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jonnyhumbucker
    replied
    Cheers Dean. No panic, i can wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X