Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Very nice Crispian.......a few shafts standing up i see ?

Leave a comment:

• crispian jones
    replied
    all 1 piece doubles jim

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    they look the buis crispian all 1 piece or 3/4

Leave a comment:

• crispian jones
    replied
    a few cases

Here are a few cases ive been working on lately

Leave a comment:

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    I regretted buying a wide and tube case. The Snooker club I play at, their lockers only can accommodate slim aluminum cases or slim 3/4 cases.

Wasted my money.

Leave a comment:

• jonnylovessn8ker
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Hope your a strong lad Jonny
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! thoroughly laughed very hard for this one.
    good one jrc
    i wasnt thinking about carrying it with me. its just a fancy way to hold alll the cues, and i'll just take my regular 1pc alumin case with me when i head out.

Leave a comment:

• jonnylovessn8ker
    replied
    Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    I've got one of those B&W cases, they're not for wimps are they, weigh a bloody ton ! Well built and great if you want to carry two cues and extensions etc. I have enquired about having a leather triple case made but nobody seems to make them. Any idea if you could get two cues and a mini-butt in a Stamford double case ?
    nope. i asked stamford before.
    cant do 3 1pc case, citing weight reasons..

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonnylovessn8ker View Post
    .... this one can be a 5x5. so it can hold 25 cues in ONE SINGLE CASE!.....
    Hope your a strong lad Jonny

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    I've got one of those B&W cases, they're not for wimps are they, weigh a bloody ton ! Well built and great if you want to carry two cues and extensions etc. I have enquired about having a leather triple case made but nobody seems to make them. Any idea if you could get two cues and a mini-butt in a Stamford double case ?
    Just weighed case with 3 cues inside .............. 3.8 kg lol
    Never seen a Stamford case in real life so can't comment, but i wouldn't have thought so

Leave a comment:

• jonnylovessn8ker
    replied
    *scratches chin and looks at bank account*
    i've been looking for something like this for a while.
    I have a few ideas for my cues.
    The first is buying one of those really tall CD cases from Ikea, build the main tall frame but not the dividers and install the hooks myself. i get myself a cue cabinet by hanging them cues

the second is a big case that holds all the cues. in the very long run, if i ever have the chance, is get myself a nice US custom pool case for 1 piece cues. you know how golf bags can hold quite a few clubs? i'll do a similar one but holds cues. this one can be a 5x5. so it can hold 25 cues in ONE SINGLE CASE!
    it would probably look like an elongated version of this, but a rectangular prism. :
    Last edited by jonnylovessn8ker; 26 July 2012, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mrbluejay
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    One problem i find with having multiple cues is you never get to use them all often enough, i mean how do you decide which 2 to take with you ??? I eventually caved in and just bought a great case from B&W Billiards which can take 3 one piece cues, it's a bit chunky but has just made life a bit easier And a pretty good price i thought at £85 incl. delivery
    This is for my Tuesday night games where i chop and change to try stuff out, all other times i use the same cue (or try to )

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Yeah man i need to get a caddy as the golfer's have lol, can't get a tow bar on my bike as it would restrict me to 50 mph so i would never get out of 1st gear , and can't get one either on my go kart sorry
    link to case http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251088844760

Leave a comment:

• Particle Physics
    replied
    Bonkers, you're bonkers man! I told you before, you need to get a special MW trailer built for the bike, to carry the whole lot. I can see you with a tall, 4 wheeled granny trolley at your local club, with 20 sections for different cues. The price of that 3 cue case ain't too bad considering.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    This case makes deciding which cues to take a bit easier !!

One problem i find with having multiple cues is you never get to use them all often enough, i mean how do you decide which 2 to take with you ??? I eventually caved in and just bought a great case from B&W Billiards which can take 3 one piece cues, it's a bit chunky but has just made life a bit easier And a pretty good price i thought at £85 incl. delivery
    This is for my Tuesday night games where i chop and change to try stuff out, all other times i use the same cue (or try to )

Leave a comment:

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    With reference to my last post, anyone of you own cases for snooker cues which are like pool kinds? Maybe could share where did you purchase it from and price.

I'm still looking for one. Mainly for transportation of the snooker cue on the way to school. I did see before this guy bringing what seems to me a pool case but he took out a snooker cue. It was a 3/4 and not 1/2 type of cue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X