Warning & Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Presuming you're the original case maker ?
    IF he is and he's now producing good stuff then maybe at last he'll do the honourable thing and provide what he should have to start off with and we can all move on.
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
      IF he is and he's now producing good stuff then maybe at last he'll do the honourable thing and provide what he should have to start off with and we can all move on.
      Would be the sensible thing to do... but is he producing good stuff now ? Who knows...
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 813310 View Post
        You clearly haven't put anything to bed, as you've just relisted your ad on eBay. Have you really not got anything better to do?
        i assume it will auto relist until he cancels it.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I'm not the original case maker, I just think that after going on about this for nearly 9 months is a bit sad!
          ITX clearly panicked after the advise that was offered by ADR147, but has been unable to follow through on his own statement.
          Having read most of the comments on this thread, it is clear that althought ITX's version is the more widely believed, there is another side to this story. So with regard to the potential for leagal action, if the manufacturer persued any action and could prove his side of the story, ITX would be liable for libal, harassment, loss of earnings and I'd hate to think how much in the way of punitive damages for the damage to his reputation. Not the kind of problem that I'd like to be dealing with!! Maybe it really is time for you to drop this once and for all.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 813310 View Post
            I'm not the original case maker, I just think that after going on about this for nearly 9 months is a bit sad!
            ITX clearly panicked after the advise that was offered by ADR147, but has been unable to follow through on his own statement.
            Having read most of the comments on this thread, it is clear that althought ITX's version is the more widely believed, there is another side to this story. So with regard to the potential for leagal action, if the manufacturer persued any action and could prove his side of the story, ITX would be liable for libal, harassment, loss of earnings and I'd hate to think how much in the way of punitive damages for the damage to his reputation. Not the kind of problem that I'd like to be dealing with!! Maybe it really is time for you to drop this once and for all.
            Agreed :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
              Agreed :snooker:
              +1.............

Comment

• This is my last post regarding this thread, so please don't put anymore posts on here as I won't be responding.

When I said "I was putting this to bed" it was in reference to on here, the forum.

The reason why I had still had it advertised on ebay, was simple, I was looking to try and recoup some of the money that I'd spent on the case.
                That's it pure and simple!

So hopefully this will clear it all up once and for all.

Goodnight and goodbye!
                Last edited by itx; 5 November 2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• I see that you've altered your listing to reflect this, however I would advise that you look at things further. First off, the price is way too high. At the price that your asking it will never sell and will only ever cost you more in the long run with on going listing fees. Secondly, rather than actually listing the faults, your just asking people to contact you for more information, which they would have to do to persue the issue of purchasing the case. Anyone would be able to argue that you were only doing that so that you can continue to slag him off, which leaves you liable legally. If you actually want to sell it then be realistic about it, list all the faults, drop the price and make a genuine attempt to sell. It will either apeall or it wont, and you'll either make some money back or you wont. Finally, if you really are concerned about him coming after you then maybe you ought to delete this thread. All the time that it stays up, leaving the rest of us able to to comment, you remain responsible for its content, and it would give him an ongoing reason to come after you!

Comment

• I've contacted "ferret" and asked him about closing this thread, I'm waiting for him to get back to me.

Just so you know, I paid more than what I've got it listed for, so it's actually cheaper now.

Btw, why are you so interested in this thread and item, have you got a vested interest?
                    Last edited by itx; 5 November 2011, 09:49 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Ferret!!!

Please, please, close this thread.....

Thanks.

Comment

• You finally want to close this thread now?

What about the following?

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                        I feel that it's only right to update the forum and it's members about any potential information etc.

If you don't want to read about it mate, I can only suggest that maybe you should unsubscribe from the thread.
                        Actually, if you did not keep posting in this thread it would automatically close by itself long time ago.
                        Last edited by poolqjunkie; 6 November 2011, 03:53 AM.
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Actually, if you did not keep posting in this thread it would automatically close by itself long time ago.[/QUOTE]

I agree, kill this off, nobody is doing well out of this.

Comment

Working...
                          X