Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think ile get 1 need every help i can get

Comment

if you have any queries about this kit please email me at infosnookeru@aol.com , please only post general chat about this item here as it is not allowed to be promoted here .

many thanks

Comment

help you it might and now you could even get a bonus , have a look !!!

Comment

I bought one of theses afew months ago. As advertised, it is a good piece of kit to have in your case if playing at a venue lacking a full suite of rests, as it is as good as demonstated bt Stephen Lee. Therefore I keep mine in my case, just in case. It can not beat the real thing though and I prefer to use the real thing first, if you have them to hand, but is a good compromise if you don't.

Comment

Thanks for your reply ninefooter , I think you will find that the kit will do a lot more than you stated though , ie the impossible cushion shot with the twin side rest , this cannot be done with any of the rests supplied at the side of the table and what i would like you to do is if you get in an awkward position and you find it difficult to get to the ball with the table rests but not impossible , try the accu-rest and see if its easier ? , it should be as you can see more clearly and play a more accurate shot with them , i am very glad your pleased with the kit .

Comment

That's true and I do recollect being in such a situation on one occasion, when I had no other alternative and with good result. But I still prefer to use conventional rests first if possible even though I keep the accu rest in my case.

Comment

hi ferret ....
                just to give you a quick update and a fair reply to your comment about the players you have spoken too , most of the top players wont use anything unless they are paid to do so i:e sponsored , however to date we now have 6 top players in their own particular cuesports using the accu-rest and another 3 will be shortly joining that list making a total of 9 in all and 6 of those will be in the top 15 0f their own chosen cue sport ( and in amongst them there is a number 1 , 2 and 4 ranked players ) , plus there is another 8 to whom i have to get details and testimonials . Out of all the 17 players in total only 2 are sponsored and are on a commission basis which i think shows they know the product is going to sell . Now this is not promoting the product intensionally but when you say and i quote " not the ones i have spoken too !! " it makes the product sound crap and it isn't anything like that . If you play the game yourself i am quite willing to send you a free kit to see for yourself how good it is and the benefits of it , just send me your details to infosnookeru@aol.com and i will sort this out for you . I would have to confirm the first line of your address here incase anybody tries to pretend to be you .

Comment

I have sent you an email. Thank you.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hey, guys, is his something we should be counterfeiting here in China? Anybody fancy a pink plastic version?
                    王可

Comment

This isn't anything new.

Steve Davis used to endorse something called a bi-bridge which did the same job. I had one, just took up room in my case.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                        I missed the post on the accu rest jobbie yesterday so just had a looksy at the vid on you tube of stephen lee using it and i hate too say............ it looks good and i want a set to add with my accesories in my snooker manbag...
                        You won't be dissapointed,I bought one 2 months ago and it works very well,gives great vision over the shot and is very stable.
                        " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Working...
                        X