Magnetic Chalk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Chalk.

Anyone uses those kind of magnetic chalk ?

I know someone is using one of those when I see him stop in the middle of a frame looking in the dark under the table.LOL
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      i know someone is using one of those when i see him stop in the middle of a frame looking in the dark under the table.lol
      :d:d:d:d:d

Comment

I use this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-plastic-...item27bc4cdd6a

Had mine for around 20 years (unused) as I packed in playing but started using it again and still works.

They clip can snap if you are not careful though but they do save your jeans/trouser pockets

Comment

I've used one of those as well, hated the plastic around the chalk so glued a penny to the bottom of the chalk. Soon got fed up with the penny ripping off and changed to a leather pouch, much better imo.
          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

I used a magnetic chalk holder for a few years and pqj is right, I spent my time looking for my chalk. Then pqj saved me and started selling chalk pouches and I've used that ever since and not lost my chalk once.

My pouch is called 'Matilda' and I wear her close to the family jewels just for comfort sake

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I've prefer the pouch type holder , as Airin said ...fed up knocking my chalk off and having to hunt for it under the table .

How's the cue cloths coming along Airin ? Need to get a few quickly as i can't fit a cue towel into my case .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

And how about those golf shirts Airin? Put aside a couple of XL for me but not in pink or yellow please.

(Just a note here to others...I'm trying to convince Airin to make up some logo golf/polo shirts and sell them)

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I know several that use the magnetic chalk holders and they have no problem at all, so I decided to get one. The magnet is very strong, but when using it, the chalk falls off in about two minutes or less. Very strange indeed. I gave up trying to use it.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    I've prefer the pouch type holder , as Airin said ...fed up knocking my chalk off and having to hunt for it under the table .

How's the cue cloths coming along Airin ? Need to get a few quickly as i can't fit a cue towel into my case .
                    What's this about cue cloths? First I've heard of it.
                    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                      I know several that use the magnetic chalk holders and they have no problem at all, so I decided to get one. The magnet is very strong, but when using it, the chalk falls off in about two minutes or less. Very strange indeed. I gave up trying to use it.
                      The magnet on mine is very strong and my technique is to slide if off rather than pull it off. As mentioned before mine is more than 20+ years old so not sure if quality control is not what it used to be but it does look the same as the link I posted earlier.

Comment

Working...
                      X