Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Snooker case leather black for TW cue and extensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Snooker case leather black for TW cue and extensions?

I want a super quality case for my TW cue. I have seen a new one on cue craft for £130 which looks good. It's a new November addition. I like the ones with rounded sides and edges and ends rather than the square box type and like the ones with additional straps. Any views welcome and website recommendations to help my search. Cheers. Steve

Save your money and buy one of Crispian cases out standing

Comment

What he said... ^^^^^...

Comment

Originally Posted by paulstreetboy View Post
        I want a super quality case for my TW cue. I have seen a new one on cue craft for £130 which looks good. It's a new November addition. I like the ones with rounded sides and edges and ends rather than the square box type and like the ones with additional straps. Any views welcome and website recommendations to help my search. Cheers. Steve
        you can't buy a good leather case for £130.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I have a GreenBaize leather case that I got custom made for me as I wanted it extra short 42" for my 3/4 cue.

Fantastic quality

Link here to some pics and prices

http://www.greenbaize.com/cases.htm

Comment

I appreciate your comment and you are probably right. The Crispian look like the ultimate and the stamford ones. I like the Peradon ones which are for 3/4 jointed cues

Comment

I appreciate your comment and you are probably right. The Crispian look like the ultimate and the stamford ones. I like the Peradon ones which are for 3/4 jointed cues
              crispians cases are absolutely top quality.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

How do I buy one of these leather cases which look great. Think the brass corners are very practical?

Comment

wright cues may be worth a look

Comment

The cases "boysonthebaize" sell are really well built. However compared to the likes of Crispian's is like comparing a bottle of lambrini with a bottle of asti. There are so far apart. Looks wise you wouldn't tell much difference. But when you have them in your hands there is a world of difference.

I have just bought my third case from "boysonthebaize". This one is for my cue Andy Travis is in the process of making me. That's testament to there quality. If i could afford a case from Crispian however i would choose that. It's all dependant on how much you really want to spend.

Comment

How do I buy one of these leather cases which look great. Think the brass corners are very practical?
                      Just give Stu Green a ring

Contact details on his website

http://www.greenbaize.com/

Comment

Thanks for replying.

Comment

Thanks for sending the link. Cases look good quality and value for money.

Comment

Originally Posted by sootyvrs View Post
                            I have a GreenBaize leather case that I got custom made for me as I wanted it extra short 42" for my 3/4 cue.

Fantastic quality

Link here to some pics and prices

http://www.greenbaize.com/cases.htm
                            Hi sootyvrs, can ask I which case did you go for from that webpage? How long did the custom case take to arrive?
                            Does it have the short compartment dividers or full length divider? Chalk compartment?
                            I also am after a case for a 42" shaft 3/4 cue.
                            Cheers
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Hi sootyvrs, can ask I which case did you go for from that webpage? How long did the custom case take to arrive?
                              Does it have the short compartment dividers or full length divider? Chalk compartment?
                              I also am after a case for a 42" shaft 3/4 cue.
                              Cheers
                              I have the plain tan leather case which just has the full length dividers but the case is a tight fit so nothing moved around when the case is closed.

Some more pics here. Mine is similar to the tan one below

http://www.greenbaize.com/forum/foru...d=365#post_365

Normally Stu at Green Baize doesn't do custom spec ones to my knowledge but I asked anyhow as the standard ones was just a little long to fit in the boot of my Mini and he said no problem as he was about to put a new order in with the manufacturer so it could have been a one off? No harm in asking though but you may have to wait until he does a new order but best speak to Stu.

I think it took around 6 weeks if I recall.
                              Last edited by sootyvrs; 6 November 2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X