Cue rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue rack

Hi, wondered if anyone had any cue racks going. Don't want to spend a fortune. Want something in the style of this:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Hi, wondered if anyone had any cue racks going. Don't want to spend a fortune. Want something in the style of this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]8916[/ATTACH]
    Ones similar to this are on ebay and were advertised with greene king.

I have one and it does the trick. Think I paid 3.99 plus delivery.

Comment

Thanks, just tried the Greene king one and it looks like they've stopped selling them! other ones are £15 which i think seems a bit steep personally, just wondered if anyone had a spare one knocking about I could buy? :snooker: thanks Jaffa
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I bought mine from bexwholesale. Contact her via ebay and see.

Also wrightcues.co.uk are selling these with his own profit on top but still okay value.

Comment

Thanks a lot :snooker:

Comment

if it helps these are 8.50 plus vat etc at trade.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hmmmm... I think I'll wait and see what turns up for now :snooker: Thanks guys

Comment

There back

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-WOOD...item2c61a975b4

delivery a b*tch though

Comment

That's the one thing I hate! I don't like paying more for the postage then I do the item, but when it's only £3 there's not a lot you can do! Thanks Jaffa :snooker:

Comment

the green king ones are a reasonable quality for the price how many cues do you want to hold

Comment

I'm not actually too worried about how many cues something about 6+ because I can always buy a couple of racks. Just want one now really, cues are beginning to mount up now lol :snooker:
                      Last edited by willtyson; 20 December 2011, 07:47 PM. Reason: It didn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                        I'm not actually too worried about how many cues something about 6+ because I can always buy a couple of racks. Just it now really, cues are beginning to mount up now lol :snooker:
                        there is a six holder that is 11 quid on the bay but for the size of the green king one I would just pay the money and think to yourself you are not paying the six quid postage that is for the item and the other amount is for postage

Comment

Still looking if any ones got one spare? :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                          X