Too Tall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Tall

Because I am 6 foot 5 I am getting to big for my cue. Therefore I need to lengthen it. As I don't wa't to change cues I want to but an extra piece on the bottom. (A 6 inch butt) However I have a 2 piece cue that doesn't have a screw in thing at the bottom. What I am asking is does anyone know how to put one in and also where can I purchase one?

Any help very much appreciated.
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

In the Southampton area most people use Keith Auld. He can be contacted at
    Cuemaker1@aol.com and is featured on sotonsnooker.com.

Tim Dunkley
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Check here for advice -
      http://handmadecues.com/home/extensions.htm
      It's not what you pot...it's what you leave.

Leamington & District Billiards & Snooker Association

Comment

Ask the Aussie John Campbell, who is probably the tallest ever pro.

Comment

I second Mike at www.HandMadeCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex0paul
            Because I am 6 foot 5 I am getting to big for my cue. Therefore I need to lengthen it. As I don't wa't to change cues I want to but an extra piece on the bottom. (A 6 inch butt) However I have a 2 piece cue that doesn't have a screw in thing at the bottom. What I am asking is does anyone know how to put one in and also where can I purchase one?

Any help very much appreciated.

Hi,

Your post is a little confusing, do you want an extension that can be connected and disconnected?

OR

Are you looking for a permanent lengthening job to be done on your cue because it is feeling a little short???

From what I'm understanding in your original post, you appear to be asking for both, as you state you want to lengthen the cue but also mention there's no 'screw thing' at the bottom of your cue, as if referring to an extension fitting.

It's an easy process to lengthen the cue and to fit an extension fitting to accomodate any extensions you might want to use.

Any good cue maker/doctor should be able to do this fairly quickly and without any trouble.

If you have any further questions regarding this, post here or mail me, I'll reply to either..

Comment

Bean pole

my mate is about 6 foot 5 and he pots them from everywere... his cue is no longer than mine..dont think he has used the rest since 2001 either..
              Snooker Loopy

Comment

Working...
              X