Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baulk Marking Pen

Hello all

I seen on a website a few months ago the pro table fitters use a baulk marking pen, it is white in colour and is almost like a paint, I have tried the baulk pencils but the white doesnt seem to last, does anyone know where the pro marking equipment can be found?

no one know?

Comment

Go to a stationers, buy a tippex shake and squeeze correction pen. It does the job just as well, be careful to make sure you get the lines right though, any mistakes and its hard to cover up the mark.

Comment

If you are using correction pen like tippex, don't stop half way while drawing, it should be simultaneously or you will get a blotch. Try out first before doing it on the cloth. If you are about the reached the end of the drawing line be ready to withdraw the tip instantly. Clean the tip before drawing the line.

Another method is using a white tailor chalk. Of course this wouldn't last that long.
        Last edited by icem3n; 9 March 2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I have watched Briggs & Son marking the tables where I play and they use a marking pencil. They go over the line several times and it does not come off.

Comment

Tippex looks dreadful in my opinion, and balls don't run straight over it either

Comment

Working...
            X