Kamui Beige Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui Beige Tip

Anyone used a Kamui Beige tip , if so how do you feel they compare to the black ones , are they firmer , softer , more of a solid hit , do they hold the chalk as well and are they as grippy . Would like to hear peoples views as i,m thinking of trying one .

My impression was, that they are firmer, they hold a chalk well, but I wasn't pleased with the spin I was getting from the tip. If you ask me, the black tips are much better...
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

They're not bad. Hold the chalk ok. I prefer the black mh, but it would be ok to use as a stop-gap.
      I find them similar to the Aurora tip in terms of playability.
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Kamui Beige Tip

In my opinion the tan tips are far better than the black ones
        Didn't get on with the blacks at all
        I think I got a much better feel with the tan ones
        One of my favourite tips.

Comment

Thanks guys , suppose like they say theres only one way to find out . I firmly believe certain tips suit certain cues according to the flex in the shaft .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
            Thanks guys , suppose like they say theres only one way to find out . I firmly believe certain tips suit certain cues according to the flex in the shaft .
            Your Correct Neil certain Tips do suit certain Cues depending on the Stiffness of the Shaft etc and its Personal Preference aswell, I tried the Kamui Black M/H on a Stiff Shaft and Played Terrible! So I tried Talisman Soft and Played alot better. I also tried a Kamui M/H on a Old Maple Joe Davis Cue and Played ok due to the Give in the Shaft.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mick Dundee View Post
              In my opinion the tan tips are far better than the black ones
              Didn't get on with the blacks at all
              I think I got a much better feel with the tan ones
              One of my favourite tips.
              Ditto, except neither are my favourites. I couldn't get used to the Kamui blacks, feels rather deadish on soft, touch shots and too springy when playing with power. Tan/beige ones felt better, imo.
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                They're not bad. Hold the chalk ok. I prefer the black mh, but it would be ok to use as a stop-gap.
                I find them similar to the Aurora tip in terms of playability.
                I found the tan Kamui to play a bit firmer than the black ones. I like the feel on a maple cue that has a slightly softer shaft. The black ones I prefer on cues with a stiffer shaft.

I find the tan Kamui completely different to the Aurora tips.
                Both are very good tips but for me the Aurora are very soft and not suited to my style. I much prefer laminated tips to be firmer and withstand a lot of heavy hitting. I often play on a slow table and need the tip to stand up to this.

Comment

Working...
                X