Corner protectors or bumpers for cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner protectors or bumpers for cases

I have just purchased a very nice WRIGHTS CUES WIDE 3/4.LEATHER CASE It is a beautiful bit of kit with a large lid compartment that will hold all tip replacement kit plus craft knife and cue slicker, The only thing it lacks is protective corners any suggestions as to where I can buy corners or bumpers as I dont want any scuffs or end damage.... (Any other feedback would be welcome).

As you have seen from another thread, myself and Gazza147 (and probably many others) are after the same items recently.
    What we have both done is communicated with Stu Green at GBL, specifically about the corner protectors that can be seen in the photos of the latest leather cease he has.
    My last email from Stu (back in early Feb) was that he was trying to arrange a batch of these protectors from his case supplier but that they probably wont arrive till April.
    So maybe you can register your interest with Stu as well
    Obviously if you find anything else, please pass that info on
    cheers

ps, I do think this is an opportunity for someone on TSF handy with metal to make a few pennies - there must be someone out there

we have custom cues and custom cue cases; how about custom cue case protectors
    Last edited by DeanH; 13 March 2012, 07:07 AM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
      I have just purchased a very nice WRIGHTS CUES WIDE 3/4.LEATHER CASE It is a beautiful bit of kit with a large lid compartment that will hold all tip replacement kit plus craft knife and cue slicker, The only thing it lacks is protective corners any suggestions as to where I can buy corners or bumpers as I dont want any scuffs or end damage.... (Any other feedback would be welcome).
      Could you post a picture or two of this case on the "Case" thread, as I have not seen a good photo of these cases, and as you probably know the images on their website are not the best. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        As you have seen from another thread, myself and Gazza147 (and probably many others) are after the same items recently.
        What we have both done is communicated with Stu Green at GBL, specifically about the corner protectors that can be seen in the photos of the latest leather cease he has.
        My last email from Stu (back in early Feb) was that he was trying to arrange a batch of these protectors from his case supplier but that they probably wont arrive till April.
        So maybe you can register your interest with Stu as well
        Obviously if you find anything else, please pass that info on
        cheers

ps, I do think this is an opportunity for someone on TSF handy with metal to make a few pennies - there must be someone out there

we have custom cues and custom cue cases; how about custom cue case protectors
        If I come across anything suitable I will let you know they must be out there somewhere.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Could you post a picture or two of this case on the "Case" thread, as I have not seen a good photo of these cases, and as you probably know the images on their website are not the best. Cheers
          Will do there is a picture on e bay as they are also trading a few cases there. (Snooker & Pool Cases) did you try their official web site the pictures are better.
          Last edited by denja; 13 March 2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

it was their website I was refering to where some of the pictures are squashed/stretched and no I have not seen them on ebay.
            cheers

Comment

Working...
            X