Recommend a case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a case

Hey guys, I've had my case now for 15 yrs and its served me well but its time for it to go. Can anyone recommend a decent case out there? its to fit a 3/4 cue with extension, not looking for the aluminum style ones as I already had one.

thanks

Recommend a case

Try Crispian jones at north Wales cases
    Top quality and top bloke

Comment

Recommend a case

Hi I've had a 3/4 and now a 1 pc leather Peradon case and they are excellent. For the money I would say the best available. If you want the best then North West and Stamford are, but they do cost more I'm afraid.
      Regards
      Mark

Comment

Also check out Green Baize Ltd, they have some nice leather cases.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

To certain extent, it depends the value of your cue. I've seen Peradon leather 3/4 case which is amazing.

Comment

i have just recieved my stamford cue case, it is fantastic, they think of every little detail when you order it so you get exactly what you want, there is a reasonable build time on them, but i would of waited longer for a case of that quality if i had to, i would recommend these to anyone, well worth the little extra money you pay

Comment

can you add some piccies to the "Post pictures of your case" thread
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

hi sorry i have been away, yeh i will take some pictures of the case and also the nice new cue made by dragoncues, that the case was purchased for, should be up by weekend

Comment

Crispians cases are the boll**** , the best ive seen . If your budget cant stretch that far i would look at the peradon halo , very nice stylish and light .

Comment

Said it before. Get yourselves an JP case.

This is my one https://www.parriscues.com/products/..._Leather_Case/

Add:: its so well made, pictures do not do it justice on the site.
                    JP Majestic
                    3/4
                    57"
                    17oz
                    9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                    X