talisman tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisman tips

can anyone tell me is there a great deal of difference between the talisman medium tip and the soft tip

talisman tips

Hi I have just put on the soft and haven't yet noticed the difference from using the medium.
    Regards
    Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by kastley3 View Post
      can anyone tell me is there a great deal of difference between the talisman medium tip and the soft tip
      I found the Talisman Soft a Better Tip not so Hard but its Personal Preference really.

Gaz.

Comment

I find the soft a bit softer than the medium for some reason as well!
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

the soft is a fair bit softer.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I got a talisman from you adr but cant rem if was a hard or medium. I found it too hard so bit it off after my session and went back the good old elk. Might try the soft. I rem Ronnie telling he's using a talisman but didnt state which hardness. Problem is, his set up of faster, thinner cloths, heavier balls might make for different needs.

Comment

i juts ripped my mw tip off my cue and fitted a talisman .so far very good indeed!

Comment

talisman

thanks very much I think I may try one

Comment

Who sells a Talisman S then? I might have to try one, along with the Aurora, Kamui black, black magic, etc etc still on the list! lol

If you find the Talisman M a bit hard, then go for Flame's O'min Red on TSF. Cheap (£6 for 3 delivered), chalks well (better than a Talisman), and it's definitely a softer hit. They wear faster than a Talisman M IME, but so does the Talisman S I'm guessing?
                  Last edited by Particle Physics; 31 August 2012, 10:10 PM.
                  Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X