Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Craft - 1 piece cases.

Hi folks,

I've been looking for a new 1 piece case and I'm torn between the standard Cue Craft Aluminium case and a Cue Craft leather case (http://www.cuecraft.com/zcstore/inde...roducts_id=292). I've had an aluminium case for years now and I'm very tempted to go for the leather case for a change. Has anyone got or seen one of these leather cases? Is it any good? At £95 I'm concerned that it may be too cheap to be decent quality.

Cheers,

John

Some have got Leather cases from www.boysonthebaize.co.uk and some have been happier than others, but the price is decent.
    :snooker:

Comment

Have a look at Peradon Halo. Aluminium with a leather look. I've got one. I posted a review of it a while back. Search on halo and you'll find it.

Comment

Originally Posted by johncorleone View Post
        Hi folks,

I've been looking for a new 1 piece case and I'm torn between the standard Cue Craft Aluminium case and a Cue Craft leather case (http://www.cuecraft.com/zcstore/inde...roducts_id=292). I've had an aluminium case for years now and I'm very tempted to go for the leather case for a change. Has anyone got or seen one of these leather cases? Is it any good? At £95 I'm concerned that it may be too cheap to be decent quality.

Cheers,

John
        In the end, after seeing some of them at the club, I went with with the 1pc Cue Craft Aluminium in black. Just need MikeW to re-open his shop and I can fill the case with a nice shiny shark ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by johncorleone View Post
          In the end, after seeing some of them at the club, I went with with the 1pc Cue Craft Aluminium in black. Just need MikeW to re-open his shop and I can fill the case with a nice shiny shark ;-)
          Good choice, you might even get his new ferrule on the shark :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
          X