New Aurora Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Aurora Tips

Had a good session last night with the new Aurora Tips and I have to say that my first impression is they are excellent.

They are five layers thick and do have a nice spring to them, not as hard as some layered tips I have used. Seemed to generate more spin as well.

New Aurora tips?

Airin brought out another tip has he?

Comment

Yes mate, really good as well.

Comment

I have been using the second edition Aurora tips, that Airin sent as replacements, for a few months now and can totaly agree with you on the medium firmness feel and plenty of spin. What I will add, is that they have held the same shape and feel as when first bedded in, with only an occasional dome roughening required. Highly reccomended.

Comment

I bought the Aurora tips from Airin on two occassions, the more recent purchase was a couple of months ago. Didn't realise there was a 2nd edition.

They're really good tips. I find it easier to generate spin too. Very satisfied with it.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

New Aurora Tips

Are they still as hard? Think it makes all the difference. Gives a more solid feel when stroking the ball. It also let's you know when you've snatched a shot!
            Always a pleasure

Comment

Yes, the new Aurora laminated tip has only one glue line on the chalk surface which offers a 'feel" closest to a traditional pressed tip without all the problems.
              The leather was specially treated to feel firm but not as hard as a US pool cue tip--it is meant to stay on the ball a bit longer. It is designed for snooker, not US pool.
              Thank you for the kind words, Jay.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Any Pics Airin of your New Tips?

Comment

Working...
                X