Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know TW's pre-fitted cue tip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know TW's pre-fitted cue tip?

As title said, I want to know what brand cue tip is pre-fitted.
    I have owned a secondhand TW cue and did re-tipping by myself. But the feeling has huge difference. So I want to go back to the origin. The former owner doesn't know the brand though...
    INCH PERFECT!

Elkmaster fella...

Comment

Thanks cally,
      It is as I guessed. Now I put on an Elk. So it is needed choosing a good Elk, isn't it?
      But I will go to other brand. You gave me the decision Thanks again!
      INCH PERFECT!

Comment

Mike wooldridge pressed tip is the best for me...

Comment

Thank you for the info.
          I have some MW super, MW laminated, Aurora laminated, Pro Granite, and Elks now. And ordered some Buffalo diamond plus, Pool Baron, and Phoenix Black laminated to ADR147. Hope to get them soon.
          I need a lot of trial and error
          Originally Posted by yimuda View Post
          Mike wooldridge pressed tip is the best for me...
          INCH PERFECT!

Comment

The Buffalo Blue Diamond Plus are Excellent like the Blue Diamonds used to be in the 80's-90's, I have fitted 15 now and all bar 1 and that was ok just abit Hard for myself but 14 out of 15 were Perfect.

Gaz.

Comment

Thanks Gaz,
              I am looking forward to trying the Buffalo Diamond Plus than the others. I hope the feeling is similar to good elks. If so, they work for me Sad to need time to get them

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              The Buffalo Blue Diamond Plus are Excellent like the Blue Diamonds used to be in the 80's-90's, I have fitted 15 now and all bar 1 and that was ok just abit Hard for myself but 14 out of 15 were Perfect.

Gaz.
              INCH PERFECT!

Comment

Working...
              X