Moori Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moori Slow

Anybody used a Moori slow for 8 ball pool ?

Thoughts on Moori full stop actually.

Moori Slow

tried one on my snooker cue and didn't think it went bk to a talisman soft think the moori was hit and miss all the time for me good on the long shots and power shots but found on the soft ones it was jumping

Comment

Moori Slow

I've used them for pool
      Absolutely fine really good tips
      But expensive and not too easy to put on due to
      being 14mm,I play with a 8.2 mm tip
      A costly way to go if you mess one up

Comment

Originally Posted by Mick Dundee View Post
        I've used them for pool
        Absolutely fine really good tips
        But expensive and not too easy to put on due to
        being 14mm,I play with a 8.2 mm tip
        A costly way to go if you mess one up
        I've got one of those big pencil sharpener type trimmers, so fitting wasn't too bad.

Comment

I used to use them for snooker and pool, they're far and away the best tips I've played with and the only reason I don't use them now is to stop me from putting them on my mates cues for nothing.

You can get them in 12mm but be careful trimming for sure.

If you're worried, play it safe with a tally.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            I used to use them for snooker and pool, they're far and away the best tips I've played with and the only reason I don't use them now is to stop me from putting them on my mates cues for nothing.

You can get them in 12mm but be careful trimming for sure.

If you're worried, play it safe with a tally.
            You're too generous by far !

Comment

Too lazy. My pal who worked for Sam leisure gave me some on the sly.

I tip my mates cues by the job lot and if I had no Elks I was way to lazy to pop to the snooker club and get some. My mate Andy even moaned the tip was rubbish when I stuck a Tally on for him!

I have Elks with my tipping kit at the moment and even on my cue. Nothing wrong with them. Just keep the firm ones and chuck the rest away.

Comment

I play 8 ball and snooker with a Kamui Black (medium) Firmer than alot of tips i've used but allways consistant and never needs to be reshaped all the time. Only issue like all laminated tips, if trimmed or sanded wrong they de-laminate and go all spongey.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
                  I play 8 ball and snooker with a Kamui Black (medium) Firmer than alot of tips i've used but allways consistant and never needs to be reshaped all the time. Only issue like all laminated tips, if trimmed or sanded wrong they de-laminate and go all spongey.
                  You've just answered a question I asked on another thread ! Have you tried the super soft Kamui ?

Comment

Working...
                  X