• Show
Clear All

• rush72
    replied
    i make custom cue cases,email me if your interested sjdj1972@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    Well I bought a Black Aluminum case from Cue Craft in the end.

Thanks for help guys!

Leave a comment:

• ebonynivory
    replied
    I have a green baize case and yes it does have a separator in mine plus a bit of material to cover the chalk too to keep the inside of the case clean.

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    Does anyone know if the GBL cases have any separators... at the end for chalk? for example. In pictures does not look like it does. Which seems foolish. unless they will hold in place anyway?

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
    Cheers mate I will look into the Peradon cases.

I should point out though I don't care whether it is made in UK, Vietnam, China or Wonderland... Not all UK made stuff is of a higher quality than things from other countries.
    lol - as far as cases and top end cues are concerned the uk stuff is still of a higher quality but it's also a higher price.

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    Originally Posted by Beedubs View Post
    You can get a brand new decent Peradon case for a bit over £100. I think to expect something UK made to a high standard for less than £100 is a tad unrealistic. Anything that is good quality is never mass produced, just like cues. If you pay good money for a cue, at least give it a good home. A good case looked after will last you for years. Think of is at an investment.
    It's like paying for a boob job and not buying a decent bra after ....... so i'm told!

Cheers mate I will look into the Peradon cases.

I should point out though I don't care whether it is made in UK, Vietnam, China or Wonderland... Not all UK made stuff is of a higher quality than things from other countries.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Beedubs View Post
    You can get a brand new decent Peradon case for a bit over £100. I think to expect something UK made to a high standard for less than £100 is a tad unrealistic. Anything that is good quality is never mass produced, just like cues. If you pay good money for a cue, at least give it a good home. A good case looked after will last you for years. Think of is at an investment.
    It's like paying for a boob job and not buying a decent bra after ....... so i'm told!
    yes the peradon ones are not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Beedubs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Saint Michael
    replied
    Looking for One Piece Case.

Depends mate. If you have a crispian jones case. They're expensive to hit but worth every penny. In my opinion they are the best cases going. I have 3 and got a fourth on order. But that one will be personalised with my name on. The gbl case for £100 is a good deal. There's a peradon red and black leather on eBay too. If you want an aluminium case. Look at cue craft. As I get good deals on all cue craft cases. So I could get you a decent price on any of the aluminium range from them. They're uk made. So bot the cheap import. ADR147on here has an eBay shop. He's a good guy for cases. Did me a good deal on a leather one other week.

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    Cheers mate. Already been looking at that one.

Would also be interested in hard cases, not just leather.

I used to be a target shooter and rifle cases are stronger, higher security, well made, similar sizes (in fact bigger) and a fraction of a cost of a cue case.
    Am I just tight? or are cue cases stupidly priced?

Leave a comment:

• Saint Michael
    replied

Leather case for £100 from green baize was on here by custymax. He's now banged it on eBay. Item number 120927556845

Pm him on here. He may take it off eBay for you.

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
    How much you looking to spend?
    Not sure to be honest, if I really like it, price is not a big issue. However I would rather not spend more than £100 as I think cases are stupidly overpriced for what they are (that is another discussion entirely though).

I am happy to have a used one and so save some money that way.
    Last edited by JeeSe; 9 June 2012, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Saint Michael
    replied

How much you looking to spend?

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    started a topic Looking for One Piece Case.

Hi all.

I am looking for a 1 Piece cue case for my new cue.

I would quite like a plain, black leather case, similar to the Green baize ones. Or something along those lines.

Open to any suggestions though, Used, or New.

If anyone is selling one let me know?

If not, what's out there?

Cheers
Working...
X