My new Green Baize case review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Green Baize case review

I own almost all leather cases brands, so I was happy to receive my first Green baize case.

Design: beautiful – patchwork dark brown and cream
    Quality: very very nice genuine leather with nice and clean stitches
    Size: very light and compact but feels firm -holds 3/4 + mini butt and telescopic
    Has end brass protectors on both sides which is very smart – Think every leather case should have one!
    Service – Perfect, Stu is great to deal with and I received it in just 2 days !

In short: This case gets 10 out of 10!
    Attached Files
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Nice case mate.

Comment

Smart looking case you've got there... I'm with you on the brass protectors... been eyeing those for a while on Stu's website.
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I've never really understood the reasoning in spending in excess of £200 on a case but I must admit, they do look nice. Is that the reason you buy them or are they more practical with more space for accessories etc.? I might buy one for myself at some point but I've always been in the mindset that a case doesn't influence your game but if they're more practical I'd certainly buy one as I only really have space for chalk in mine.

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
          I've never really understood the reasoning in spending in excess of £200 on a case but I must admit, they do look nice. Is that the reason you buy them or are they more practical with more space for accessories etc.? I might buy one for myself at some point but I've always been in the mindset that a case doesn't influence your game but if they're more practical I'd certainly buy one as I only really have space for chalk in mine.
          Don't really add any practicality benefits, to be honest the opposite as I always try to be really careful in fear of ripping it. Doesn't mean I don't buy one though, love mine :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

you sure is 100% real leather?

Comment

Originally Posted by CUEDOCTOR View Post
              Why do you ask that ?????

Comment

Originally Posted by CUEDOCTOR View Post
                110% . Why are you asking? Surley you don't know Stu or greenbaize
                Last edited by Asi; 5 July 2012, 05:22 PM.
                Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                X