New Black Heart layered tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Black Heart layered tip

What does everyone think of these? They look awesome!!

Www.bhtip.com
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

They do a tip for $100!!!!
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
      They do a tip for $100!!!!
      Just checked out their website... They do look awesome but for $100?? Goodness...
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Ridiculous price for a tip, I doubt they'll sell any. :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

There standard range is about $30 each, might give on a try they look amazing!
          Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

some amazing marketing techno-gargle on their website ... here's a couple that particularly amused me ...

To conclude; the BLACKHEART™ STROKE brings a clearer insight to the examined molecular structure of the cue tips we play with.

Processed in a pre-engineered lubricant for 10 years forms an Aniline leather type that creates a moisturized glazier, which is then allowed to calm for 3 years before naturally hot baked under humid dawn raid sunshine.

Comment

if anyone is mug enough to buy one of these, then rest assured i will make an equivalent and sell it to fools.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                some amazing marketing techno-gargle on their website ... here's a couple that particularly amused me ...

To conclude; the BLACKHEART™ STROKE brings a clearer insight to the examined molecular structure of the cue tips we play with.

Processed in a pre-engineered lubricant for 10 years forms an Aniline leather type that creates a moisturized glazier, which is then allowed to calm for 3 years before naturally hot baked under humid dawn raid sunshine.
                Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                if anyone is mug enough to buy one of these, then rest assured i will make an equivalent and sell it to fools.
                that's all very well to say that Mike but can you come up with better marketing drivel than they've got ...

Comment

yes.

but i could not live with myself.

it is the most pathetic bullsh*t advertising i think i have ever seen.

but...good luck to them i say.

if people are stupid enough to fall for it, then they deserve to have their money removed.
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I agree Mike

Comment

It is good that I'm satisfied with Elk masters and Buffalo Diamond Pluses... 1 of the $100 tip can last me a lifetime I would say...
                      John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Im getting a free sample so will let u guys know ;-)
                        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

I am going to buy one but not now.

A tip which has a leather 25 years old need a cue which should be 100 years old (Stored in a cool corner for the wood to reach its optimum performance)

So would be buying one once I get the cue
                          Whoever called snooker 'chess with balls' was rude, but right

Comment

And I thought Kamui took the p**s with their prices lol

Seriously though although they look kinda cool once they're fitted and chalked they won't. You'd have to be mad to buy one

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
                              Im getting a free sample so will let u guys know ;-)
                              lol. guess business is not too brisk for them... :roll eyes:
                              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X