Long tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long tackle

I want to have the complete range of heads for my long tackle. I have 2 sets one with an ordinary rest and one with a spider. Do I need a long rest for each individual head or is there a quick way of changing them?
    王可

Put the spider head on the longer one, and the cross-head on the shorter one. You don't need a normal head on the longest of the long tackle when you think about it in playing terms.

Comment

philip:

Instead of buying long tackle just use short tackle and buy a slip-on extension. This will save you a bunch of money and also be more convenient since pulling out the long tackle is always a pain. I have 2 normal X rests and a spider (need a swan) and I just use a slip-on when I need a longer rest.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Could be a good idea. I actually already have 2 sets of long tackle but as, eventually, I collect the complete set of tests I will take your advice.

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        philip:

Instead of buying long tackle just use short tackle and buy a slip-on extension. This will save you a bunch of money and also be more convenient since pulling out the long tackle is always a pain. I have 2 normal X rests and a spider (need a swan) and I just use a slip-on when I need a longer rest.

Terry
        王可

Comment

Working...
        X