Mastercue cases good quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
    Ukrit is in Thailand thus its Saturday already. Sometimes he'll reply even on weekends. Had a pleasant deal with him though. He replied to my emails quite promptly.
    He got back to me so all good, it seems a popular place so don't mind a little wait lol...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
      He got back to me so all good, it seems a popular place so don't mind a little wait lol...
      Which case did you buy?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
        Which case did you buy?
        Haven't bought it yet, but going to go for the 3/4 3compartment, prob black with the grey/black interior [PC3)
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I've bought leatherette and full leather cases from Mastercue before. They're good value for money although I much preferred the full leather ones... better texture, feels smoother.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Anyone of you ever slice away the handle and manage to do a good job? I don't really like the handle being there.

Comment

I stick to the ever trustworthy Cue Craft Aluminium cases.

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                I stick to the ever trustworthy Cue Craft Aluminium cases.
                I wanted to purchase from Cue Craft but their shipping's price offered to my country was a turn off. Imagine you wanna buy their tube case for transportation and the shipping offered is able to purchase 2 of their tube cases.

Comment

Working...
                X