X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
    I stick to the ever trustworthy Cue Craft Aluminium cases.
    I wanted to purchase from Cue Craft but their shipping's price offered to my country was a turn off. Imagine you wanna buy their tube case for transportation and the shipping offered is able to purchase 2 of their tube cases.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestJunior
    replied
    I stick to the ever trustworthy Cue Craft Aluminium cases.

Leave a comment:

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    Anyone of you ever slice away the handle and manage to do a good job? I don't really like the handle being there.

Leave a comment:

• damienlch
    replied
    I've bought leatherette and full leather cases from Mastercue before. They're good value for money although I much preferred the full leather ones... better texture, feels smoother.

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally posted by x3dnd3x View Post
    Which case did you buy?
    Haven't bought it yet, but going to go for the 3/4 3compartment, prob black with the grey/black interior [PC3)

Leave a comment:

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthPaw View Post
    He got back to me so all good, it seems a popular place so don't mind a little wait lol...
    Which case did you buy?

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally posted by x3dnd3x View Post
    Ukrit is in Thailand thus its Saturday already. Sometimes he'll reply even on weekends. Had a pleasant deal with him though. He replied to my emails quite promptly.
    He got back to me so all good, it seems a popular place so don't mind a little wait lol...

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
    Leatherette is man made i believe
    Cheers mate, just thought the leatherette style was fake, going by the ebay specials...

Leave a comment:

• x3dnd3x
    replied
    I've tried without sucess chanzk, does he take long to reply to emails? Maybe very busy...
    Ukrit is in Thailand thus its Saturday already. Sometimes he'll reply even on weekends. Had a pleasant deal with him though. He replied to my emails quite promptly.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    What's the difference between a leatherette case and leather? As going by mastercue 3/4 cases they're both made by leather unless it's a typo..?
    Leatherette is man made i believe

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    What's the difference between a leatherette case and leather? As going by mastercue 3/4 cases they're both made by leather unless it's a typo..?

Leave a comment:

• acehead
    replied
    He is always busy but he will respond as soon as he can

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    I've tried without sucess chanzk, does he take long to reply to emails? Maybe very busy...

Leave a comment:

• chanzk
    replied
    Mastercue cases good quality?

I bought 1pc leatherette case from mastercue and it was good with high quality. Do speak to Ukrit about it.

Leave a comment:

• lukeh147
    replied
    haha thanks, im not saying ALL their cases are like that.. You might get lucky!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X