X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the spruce one

Comment

Wanted: Dark Green Triangle Chalk

Master and triangle are exactly the same chalk, just master was put on the market for Americans where as triangle was for uk market, so just get dark green master you will find it the same l

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
        Dark Green Master is still available.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11334[/ATTACH]
        This could be an alternative. I have some light green Master which is better than light green Triangle but still not as good as Spruce (dark green) triangle or even blue Master. Is the Spruce Master like the blue Master in terms of what it does?
        Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Yes, correct name is Spruce Master however, I call it dark green, the dark green triangle is also Spruce.

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
            Yes, correct name is Spruce Master however, I call it dark green, the dark green triangle is also Spruce.
            Looked on ebay, and there's some in the states. Ho-hum. Do you know of anyone who might have some over this side of the pond mate?

Comment

particle:

I got a reply from Tweeten and they tell me Peradon is one of their authorized retail outlets along with BCE. Now whether or not they have the Spruce chalk in stock is another matter.

They did say they were wondering why the Spruce has become to popular all of a sudden since it was first marketed around 5yrs ago.

They also recommended 'Pool Dawg' in the States

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                particle:

I got a reply from Tweeten and they tell me Peradon is one of their authorized retail outlets along with BCE. Now whether or not they have the Spruce chalk in stock is another matter.

They did say they were wondering why the Spruce has become to popular all of a sudden since it was first marketed around 5yrs ago.

They also recommended 'Pool Dawg' in the States

Terry
                Hi Terry, Skip emailed me back too, and referred me to Peradons. I've emailed them. There is a misconception that every colour of Triangle is identical in terms of how the chalk performs. This is not true, as you and I, and hotpot know. The extra dye or the dyeing process, does something different to spruce compared to light green. And Master is not the same as Triangle either, I don't care if it's made in the same factory, it is not the same. I've got light green Master and I prefer it to light green Triangle. The reason Spruce Triangle has become more popular is simple, it's a better chalk; less chalking, more even coverage, grainier, less sticky and lumpy. Spruce definitely leads to less miscues, especially for folk using hard or laminated tips.

Comment

New post about ordering:
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...317#post659317

Comment

I've just seen some for sale in the UK on the Pro9 Shop

Comment

Originally Posted by Manny View Post
                      I've just seen some for sale in the UK on the Pro9 Shop

I see what you mean, Spruce Master. Shame it's not Spruce Triangle, that would be perfect.
                      Last edited by Particle Physics; 2 August 2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X