Wanted: Dark Green Triangle Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Dark Green Triangle Chalk

Hi, has anyone got a box of dark green Triangle chalk for sale please? I don't want light green, it just doesn't cover properly IMO.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

I have loads but dont want to get rid of as its like gold dust .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      I found two blocks in a pub and swapped em with two blocks of light green. I guess I should ask em where they got the dark green.

Comment

It's the spruce coloured stuff I'm looking for as well. It's really dark green and a lot better than usual green triangle

Comment

I'm looking for the dark green chalk as well, I found the blue triangle stuff, I take it, it's probably similiar to the light green..? Ie not overly great
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Same .

Comment

Got loads of used blocks that i,d be willing to part with , loads of use left in them i just like a new block after a bit of use .
              Last edited by hotpot; 28 July 2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Got loads of used blocks that i,d be willing to part with , loads of use left in them i just like a new block after a bit of use .
                How much for mate?

Comment

Wow hotpot, if you can sell used chalk your one hell of a salesman. lo

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Wow hotpot, if you can sell used chalk your one hell of a salesman. lo
                    Love your signature. If only some folk would accept coaching and change, and improvement!

Comment

Quid a block , minimum 5 blocks cause of postage .

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                        Love your signature. If only some folk would accept coaching and change, and improvement!
                        I had been struggling for the last few years with my game, when I heard this quote from Albert Einstein. It was the kick up the arse I needed to change my game, before I was just going round in circles repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Comment

quid a block , minimum 5 blocks cause of postage .
                          lol................................

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                            Yours ain't bad, is that one of your own or are you quoting someone?

Comment

I cant see what your laughing at Caz , try and buy this chalk and for those who have used it on hard layered tips they will tell you the benefits .
                              Each used block will have plenty of use left in it .

Comment

Working...
                              X