Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What and where you buy your extensions from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What and where you buy your extensions from?

Hi all,

Let's all share what extensions and where did you got yours from. It'll be better if a link to the item is provided. I currently have a 6" and 18" tele extension, both purchased from Mastercue. I don't really like it though. Its not that the product is lousy but I just don't really like the feel of it. Although its made of metal, its feels plastic-ish to me whenever I hold it.

I'm currently looking for a new tele extension. Hopefully those that " plug in & play " type instead of the insert and turn turn turn ones.

Try blue moon leisure, do the whole lot
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
      Try blue moon leisure, do the whole lot
      Thanks for the share. Its the one I'm looking for. Those push on instead of screw on types. Now the most important factor is shipping cost. I've emailed lots of places and their shipping cost cost more than the product itself.

Comment

How about those 6" mini extensions? I prefer those wood type instead of the "plastic-ish" feeling in metal. Something like ebony wood add on. The one I have has that "plastic-ish" feel which I don't really like.

Blue Moon doesn't sell them.

Comment

take it to a local woodturner have one made and put joint in out of the plastic type one solved

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            take it to a local woodturner have one made and put joint in out of the plastic type one solved
            I don't think there are woodturners in my country.

Comment

6 inch mini butt and cue craft tele push on extension. all you need really.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                6 inch mini butt and cue craft tele push on extension. all you need really.
                I'm looking at other sites for purchasing instead of Cue Craft. Their shipping offered to my country is very expensive and its the only shipping option available. I viewed the pricing at Cue Craft for their 6" mini butt, the shipping cost would be twice as much as the mini butt.

My option now is purchase from Stu@GreenBaize but I'm looking for alternatives.

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something but do you not need to buy the extensions to fit your cue?

For example, I bought my Mike Wooldridge extensions from Mike. Other than 2nd hand, there is no other option than to buy them from Mike.

Same deal with Trevor White etc.

I can't just decide to buy a mini butt for my John Parris cue from Craftsman, it won't fit!!

Or are you asking a different question?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                    Maybe I'm missing something but do you not need to buy the extensions to fit your cue?

For example, I bought my Mike Wooldridge extensions from Mike. Other than 2nd hand, there is no other option than to buy them from Mike.

I can't just decide to buy a mini butt for my John Parris cue from Craftsman, it won't fit!!

Mine's a Mastercue. Seem to be able to fit most mini butts or extensions but definitely not from MR or TW. The joints are different.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post

push on extension not screw in will fit any cue so long as its not a skinny butt one

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                        I'm looking at other sites for purchasing instead of Cue Craft. Their shipping offered to my country is very expensive and its the only shipping option available. I viewed the pricing at Cue Craft for their 6" mini butt, the shipping cost would be twice as much as the mini butt.

My option now is purchase from Stu@GreenBaize but I'm looking for alternatives.
                        you had a look on ebay at the push on tele extensions??? usually a fair few on there

Comment

push on extension not screw in will fit any cue so long as its not a skinny butt one
                          Yeah I would like to say so. I'm currently looking at Stu@GreenBaize because he has the most reasonable shipping cost. Have not emailed him on whether his mini extension could fix my Mastercue.

Comment

you had a look on ebay at the push on tele extensions??? usually a fair few on there
                            Yes I did. More on tele extensions and also selling in a set. I'm only looking at a 6" ebony mini butt. Hopefully everything add in doesn't cost more than SGD80.

Comment

Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Penis-.../dp/B00163CQ70
                              王可

Comment

Working...
                              X