Table cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table cover

Who makes a good table cover? Does anybody have any experience with the ones on the market?
    王可

I got one from Thurstons early last year, "12ft Black Nylon Dustcover" (code 5220), it is very nice quality and although it does not describe it as such, the corners of the one I received are elasticated and fit the 12' very well.
    Also comes in 10', 9', 8', 7', 6' with some reduction for the lower sizes.
    The only problem was that they charge a minimum P&P, but I bundled a few bits together and it made the whole package compared with other suppliers better.
    Last edited by DeanH; 30 August 2012, 11:17 AM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Geoff sent me a link to those. I had thought about getting one made but at that price it isn't worth the messing around! I will just buy a ready made one.
      王可

Comment

cool.
        I forgot to say, the one I got from Thurston, has Peradon logo and name on it, but was cheaper from Thurston than direct from Peradon - go figure!?!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm after one with the Riley logo on if anyone knows a retailer for that (other than Riley of course).

I could use a napping block also, again Riley if possible. Just so everything in the room in uniform.

Comment

For a napping block just get a bit of balustradeand stick a bit of cloth to it. No need to buy one!

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            I'm after one with the Riley logo on if anyone knows a retailer for that (other than Riley of course).

I could use a napping block also, again Riley if possible. Just so everything in the room in uniform.
            王可

Comment

That's what I have already.

Comment

Working...
              X